Contribute
Register

[Success] First Build, Core i5-8400, GA Z370N WIFI, i630, Airport card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heyyaaaa...I got audio through my AMD RX480 HDMI output...

Who wants to come to the party!?!?!?!?

Now since this is a great working example..I am going to get my gold page King Feartech Bible, print these last two pages out on gold templates...melt them into the Bible, and put them in the Ark of the Covenant...

Heyyaaaa...I got audio through my AMD RX480 HDMI output...

Who wants to come to the party!?!?!?!?

Now since this is a great working example..I am going to get my gold page King Feartech Bible, print these last two pages out on gold templates...melt them into the Bible, and put them in the Ark of the Covenant...
it is a learning curve, takes time and patience and the willing to learn new things :)

also for your usb, you can check out the guide here:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-creating-a-custom-ssdt-for-usbinjectall-kext.211311/

it looks daunting at first but once you have read it a few times, it is quite straight forward

This is exactly what I did to install a kext.

Downloaded USBInjectAll.kext to ~/Desktop, then:
sudo cp -R ~/Desktop/USBInjectAll.kext /Library/Extensions
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

So I'm curious....

What is the difference between installing the SSDT via a .plist editor vs. installing the USBInjectall.kext via terminal.... does this do the same thing but teaches you how to use/create/manipulate the plist so you can better customize your exact setup since not all setups are the same?

After more reading...it looks like the DSDT works in conjunction with the USB kext? I haven't followed through because I want to make sure I'm right in proceeding. The tutorial says "SSDT can be used as a template to build your own customization for USBInjectAll.kext...

I am trying to figure out if that means I am building the USBInjectall.kext...or I use this SSDT + the USBInjectall.kext...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back