Contribute
Register

[Success] El Capitan - GA-Z97X-Gaming 3 + I7 4790K + GeForce 770 GTX

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Success] El Capitan - GA-X97X-Gaming 3 + I7 4790K + GeForce 770 GTX

Hi please can you tell me what you do to have gtx 770 work in OS X el capitan ,because i can't boot it without nv_disable=1 thank you

[Success] El Capitan - GA-X97X-Gaming 3 + I7 4790K + GeForce 770 GTX

Hello everyone!

I've just finished installing El Capitan on my CustoMac with success, I have only one problem left to solve, and that's my sound card, it is a Sound Blaster and it isn't compatible with any Mac so I think I will have to buy an external sound card.

Anyway, the OS is up and running and it is fast, I had some trouble with booting, but after 5 minutes I've found a solution, the boot order wasn't set up correctly in my Bios settings.

View attachment 154747

I would like to thank the author and the creators of this site, the helpful members, and of course, the creators of Clover by making an awesome boot loader which made this install possible. :clap:

If anyone curious, I've followed tonymacx86's install guide.

can you please send me your EFI folder , because i can't install driver for GTX 770 ,thank you

Hey even I have a gtx 770 and can't get it to work. It says missing Bluetooth controler transport and quits there. Please help I'm trying to get this running for a long time.

Hey even I have a gtx 770 and can't get it to work. It says missing Bluetooth controler transport and quits there. Please help I'm trying to get this running for a long time.

Boot with the flag nv_disable=1 if you haven't gotten OS X installed yet. After it is installed and you've installed the Nvidia web drivers for El Capitan, then you will add nvda_drv=1 to your boot flags (don't use nv_disable=1 anymore). You will also need to enter your hardware into your profile before you can receive any more help. It's part of the rules section. Take a look at it. If you need more help post a new thread in El Cap desktop support then more will see it and be able to answer your questions when it's in the correct part of the forum.

I installed by plugging out the GPU but its running very slowly and won't load after connecting the GPU. I can't even install drivers unless I connect the card. Can someone send me the EFI folder and tell me how it works? It will be really helpful.

I installed by plugging out the GPU but its running very slowly and won't load after connecting the GPU. I can't even install drivers unless I connect the card. Can someone send me the EFI folder and tell me how it works? It will be really helpful.

From the previous post:
If you need more help post a new thread in El Cap desktop support then more will see it and be able to answer your questions when it's in the correct part of the forum.

Hey,

I'm trying to install el capitan on my gigabyte z97x - gaming 3
boot appears, At Clover boot screen, i choose Boot Mac OS X from USB
the appears the apple logo wen is loading the pc reboot :(

do you know what is the problem ?

Board gigabyte z97x - EVGA 970 - I7 4790K - SSD Samsung EVO PRO 256GB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back