Contribute
Register

Success! [EASY GUIDE] GIGABYTE GA-Z77N-WIFI / i7 3770k / GTX 650 Ti BOOST SC

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry for my bad english david, in which step you boot with this problem. Is after multineast applying? Are you boot from Unibeast USB and then from Mountain Lion HDD? Or ? Please write more details about Hardware too

I have tried several different BIOS settings and can't seem to get past the apple screen with the loading circle under the open apple. I am on your step 7 (I installed Mountain Lion booted to SSD, stuck on loading screen) and don't really think that it has anything to do with the bios. Maybe I should buy a new flash drive and re install ML to a new flash?

My configuration

Intel i7 3770k
Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI
Corsair Vengeance 16gb RA (1600)
OCZ 128gb SSD
Seagate 1tb HD (disconnected)
Coolermaster GX bronze 650
Corsair H60 CPU cooler
BitFenix Prodigy Case

Extra:
for now Samsung SyncMaster 730B monitor
for now Logitech wireless K260 keyboard and mouse? (could this be the problem?)

I have tried several different BIOS settings and can't seem to get past the apple screen with the loading circle under the open apple. I am on your step 7 (I installed Mountain Lion booted to SSD, stuck on loading screen) and don't really think that it has anything to do with the bios. Maybe I should buy a new flash drive and re install ML to a new flash?

My configuration

Intel i7 3770k
Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI
Corsair Vengeance 16gb RA (1600)
OCZ 128gb SSD
Seagate 1tb HD (disconnected)
Coolermaster GX bronze 650
Corsair H60 CPU cooler
BitFenix Prodigy Case

Extra:
for now Samsung SyncMaster 730B monitor
for now Logitech wireless K260 keyboard and mouse? (could this be the problem?)

Try one of this boot argument, or every at once
GraphicsEnabler=No npci=0x3000 PCIRootUID=0

this is what worked for me.

selected the fresh install than type (-x) (enter/return)

that is how you do a safe mode boot

doing that got me into the install screen and now I am just working with the multibeast settings.

~Jon (brand new hackintosher)

doing that got me into the install screen and now I am just working with the multibeast settings.

aaaah yep, i forget "-x" boot argument, as bruce willis say its bloody sunday hackintosh installation ... once again multibeast option worked for me with your motherboard and extended graphics i show here

but boot error problem with unknown disk is starting already after apply multibeast and first restart, so remember

Terminal Command using on video:
dd if=/Volumes/usb/usr/standalone/i386/boot1h of=/dev/disk0s2

rename "usb" to the Volume name of your usb in this command to work it properly.

I don't know why i didn't get the disk error. Probably because I reinstalled so many times trying to get past the grey apple loading screen to finish the install. But thank you for the terminal command. I probably will need it later. Right now I saw some information about making the SSD perform better, buying a replacement wireless card that will work with airport, and any other performance tweeks that need to be adjusted. Going to head over to the general section to do some research.

but boot error problem with unknown disk is starting already after apply multibeast and first restart, so remember

Terminal Command using on video:
dd if=/Volumes/usb/usr/standalone/i386/boot1h of=/dev/disk0s2

rename "usb" to the Volume name of your usb in this command to work it properly.

I don't know why i didn't get the disk error. Probably because I reinstalled so many times trying to get past the grey apple loading screen to finish the install. But thank you for the terminal command. I probably will need it later. Right now I saw some information about making the SSD perform better, buying a replacement wireless card that will work with airport, and any other performance tweeks that need to be adjusted. Going to head over to the general section to do some research.

And dont forget to implement trim as i show here

no problem, any help is greatly appreciated.

1. using bootable usb thumbdrive i am installing unibeast onto my ssd successfully.

2. one mountain lion is installed on my ssd, i restart my machine.

3. now starting off my ssd with mountain lion installed, i get the grey screen with the mac icon and the spinning wheel for an indefinite amount of time.

I have not been able to get my machine for 3 months and would greatly appreciate any suggestions.

THanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back