Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] blouse's "Hack Pro" :: i9-9900K + Z390 Aorus Pro + Vega 64 + TB3 + USB3 :: 100% working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, people!!!!
I'm almost crazy!
I got to install High Sierra with this motherboard, i9-9900K + 32 Gb Patriot Viper 2133 + 1070ti.
After some months all my hard drives got crazy and went out to vacations, I think...
My Gigabyte Aorus Z-390 Elite has a "nice" bug in Dual Bios that simply forget all HD's.
And after this, we have no system!
I'm trying to reinstall Mojave with Radeon VII, but when I got open Mojave Installation, there's no HD to install...
They appears but don't stay available to be used!
Until some days ago the SSD and HD sometimes can be found.
I wanna kill the engineer that had this idea of dual bios!
Does someone knows a way to fix it?

View attachment 417877
You have no Boot Option Priorities. You need them in order for it to show up during your boot

190722145006.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah... I Know it!
But unfortunatelly it doesn’t appears!
I can’t create this list, but my HD’s are there!
I wanna know if someone knows how to do this!

When I’m using the USB, The BIOS shows it in the list, but no one HD is there...

In your BIOS, you should change "Windows 8/10" to "Other OS." under "Chipset" in your BIOS, do you have "Vt-d" disabled? It hould be. If I had this problem, I would use Gigabyte's "Q-flash" to re-flash my F8 BIOS.

@AndrezinhoCosta did you recently update the BIOS? Recently as I was trying a few different BIOS versions, this happened to me. The fix is outlined here (in the third post):

Perhaps this will be helpful. I hope so!
I’ll try this tonight!

@AndrezinhoCosta Anytime I've flashed my BIOS, the EFI option for my SSD has disappeared. Fixed via the link posted above. Sounds like you are having the same issue. Good luck, I hope you figure it out!

@matthewnothing I have been wondering the same thing about HS12... Some guides seem to leave it enabled so I did too in my SSDT.

I'm fighting to get my front USB-C port enabled. Can anyone identify what HS12 is? It's showing up as "ITE Device(8595)" with apparently nothing attached. Thanks!
Front USB-C is HS01, SS01, and SS02

HS-12 is on the board. I believe it's the RGB lighting. I have it disabled on mine. If you look in my thread, I have front and rear USB-C enabled in my Clover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back