Motherboard
MSI b360m gaming plus
CPU
i5-9400f
Graphics
Gigabyte RX560
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Let me tell you. It was easy!!!! Everything works including usb bluetooth and iGPU

My Specs:

• i5-9600K
  • ASrock B365M Pro4
  • DRR4 2600 - 32gb
  • m.2 Samsung EVO970 - 256 gb
  • RAID 0 4x1tb(evo 860)
  • RX580 is coming...
  • Asus USB BT-400
I don't have a case yet LOL))))

I spent approximately 2 hours building open core EFI. Also I did USB mapping. easy peasy lemon squeeze.

Important note. By mistake I installed Catalina first and after updated it to Big Sur with no issue

Geekbench Single-Core Score - 1141
Multi-Core Score - 5661

Last edited:
Hello, would you be so kind as to explain to me over the way you did? I have the same mother card and a rx 580 nitro. Thank you

Hello, would you be so kind as to explain to me over the way you did? I have the same mother card and a rx 580 nitro. Thank you
I can share my open core EFI folder. The only thing you will need to do is add serial number, MLB and SystemUUID to Platforminfo .

Click on the link below and go to the Platforminfo section. It's very easy to do, just follow Guide

let me know if you have any Questions

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 715
Thank you so much, you saved me so many more hours of attempts! Thanks again

Thanks again, it works great! But did you update big sur from app store?

Thanks again, it works great! But did you update big sur from app store?
Yes, you can update it from app store with no problem. Also, I saw that you are using RX580 Nitro just like me, if its true than don't do any changes in PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x2,0x0). With my EFI both gpus (igpu HD630+rx580) works together. side by side! If you have a -F series CPU, you can ignore this part.

Enjoy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back