Contribute
Register

[Success] - Asus ROG Strix Z490-E Gaming + i9 10900K + OpenCore

I resumed my tests this morning. I installed itlwm, but I cannot launch HeliPort: I have the error "OSStatus 99999". I did a test with AirportItlwm, the networks are detected, but it crashes on connection.
I wonder where the error 99999 comes from with Heliport, I disabled SIP and Gatekeeper (for Gatekeeper, I'm not quite sure, the third checkbox "anywhere" is not appeared in "System Settings", but I can still launch HeliPort, it then crashes).
When using Ventura then the latest "Stable" version of AirportItlwm 2.1.0 will not work and will cause your system to crash. The Alpha version does work however and is available here:

Its a little easier to configure without it but even using Heliport you will need the Alpha version of itlwm.kext on Ventura

Attachments

• Ventura.zip
    14.4 MB · Views: 46
Thanks, AirportItlwm version 2.2.0 alpha works perfectly.
On the other hand, even running "sudo spctl –master-disable" command in recovery doesn't work, so I'm still having trouble with Gatekeeper. Some ideas ?

Thanks, AirportItlwm version 2.2.0 alpha works perfectly.
On the other hand, even running "sudo spctl –master-disable" command in recovery doesn't work, so I'm still having trouble with Gatekeeper. Some ideas ?
the correct command is:
Code:
sudo spctl --master-disable
may work in normal mode in terminal

@scope666

I wanted to reinstall Ventura and I prepared the usb stick. But the installation on boot is not found. I did the download and preparation again and without success.

Did you change something in the config boot of Clover in the last months, why the installer is not found?

@scope666

I wanted to reinstall Ventura and I prepared the usb stick. But the installation on boot is not found. I did the download and preparation again and without success.

Did you change something in the config boot of Clover in the last months, why the installer is not found?

See my previous post here:

If I were to take a guess, it's probably this one that needs to be enabled. I think in the guides they have you create the USB stick with HFS:

1680934151341.png

Last edited:
Opencore Auxiliary Tools aka OCAT.
Yes, thank you, in the meantime I was able to find the program and make the setting. I was able to install it, so it worked.

Happy Easter!

Hi scope666,
I am planning to upgrade macOS from 12.4 to 13.3.
I am just wondering whether I need to adjust my config.plist or not.
I heard that the bootarg e.1000 for Ethernet is no longer working in mac Os 13.
My specs are similar to yours z490 e gaming, i9 10900k, rx6600xt, fenvi t919
Hope you can help me.

Hi scope666,
I am planning to upgrade macOS from 12.4 to 13.3.
I am just wondering whether I need to adjust my config.plist or not.
I heard that the bootarg e.1000 for Ethernet is no longer working in mac Os 13.
My specs are similar to yours z490 e gaming, i9 10900k, rx6600xt, fenvi t919
Hope you can help me.

My latest EFI is already setup for Ventura, you just need to enable VT-d in the BIOS.

1. BIOS Setup --> VT-d --> Enabled

Back