Contribute
Register

[Success]: ASUS P7P55D-E LX Mountain Lion 10.8.2 [Guide]

Did you find this guide to be helpful?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not. Don't worry about it. I am going to reinstall with the proper steps. Once I got the appropriate steps, it shouldn't be a big deal to repeat them AND back the system up when I'm done. I was going to AFTER it was running properly. :)

I did not. Don't worry about it. I am going to reinstall with the proper steps. Once I got the appropriate steps, it shouldn't be a big deal to repeat them AND back the system up when I'm done. I was going to AFTER it was running properly. :)

I just reproduced my ML install on another HD following exactly the steps I described earlier.
Everything went smoothly! I was up and running in 30 minutes!
Good luck !

My step by step guide : http://www.tonymacx86.com/mountain-...lion-10-8-2-asus-p7p55d-e-pro.html#post491422

Everything working except sleep. Anyone have made it to get working?

I followed this thread for my graphic card ( ati 5750 ) <<tonymacx86.com/mountain-lion-desktop-support/61555-ati-5750-mountain-lion-2.html>>.

I reloaded the stock DSDT for my system and everything works now. Sound is pretty good. I am going to back everything up. Thanks for the help!

WOuld you guys be willing to look at my system and offer any setup help?

http://www.tonymacx86.com/general-help/79884-please-help-me-boot-10-8-2-p7p55d-e-lx.html#post495660

I started a new thread because I wasn't sure if I should hijack a "guide."

Follow my guide and you should be fine. I have had no issues with my DSDT file. I did have that same error you are experiencing and you need to install the kext from my guide which will resolve it. Not sure why Champlist is not seeing your partitions unless you are just not selecting the correct drive properly. Anyhow, there are other alternatives...you can download KextBeast or use the native kext utility which i believe should be in the Applications>Utilities folder...i think I removed it from my system since I preferred to use Champlist. Keep me posted and I will try and help you out...

any of you tried new itunes?

new itunes, probably new applehda.kext and hope that does not conflict with voodoohda.

any of you tried new itunes?

new itunes, probably new applehda.kext and hope that does not conflict with voodoohda.

Works perfect fine.:thumbup: Tested and confirmed with my system...rememeber i never touched my original applehda.kext file, I only added the voodoohda.kext file in my build.

updated and works fine :)

btw no kernel panic for weeks after following your last recommendation :thumbup: :D

Yea that has happened to me before but i havent had any KP's since installing. Try the following:

1. Delete the VoodooHDA.kext file
  2. Rebuild Caches
  3. Repair Permissions
  4. Rebuild Caches again
  5. Reboot
  6. Reinstall my VoodooHDA.kext
  7. Rebuild Caches
  8. Repair Permissions
  9. Rebuild Caches again
  10. Reboot

Hello,

I am having a problem after installing Mountain Lion on my Hackintosh.

I have a ASUS P7P55D-EVO board with BIOS 2004 witjh 8GB RAM (4x2GB) and an ATI6790 card. I downloaded the corresponding DSDT from here and then also the latest MultiBeast.

I then install the UserDSDT portion using MultiBeast as well as the corresponding other things that are located in the guide here on TonyMacx.

Afterwards, I do a Rebuild Cache, Repair Permissions, Rebuild Cache again and then reboot.

I always get a IOAPIC Vectors 64:87 crash and I never get further.

Can someone please help?

Hello,

I am having a problem after installing Mountain Lion on my Hackintosh.

I have a ASUS P7P55D-EVO board with BIOS 2004 witjh 8GB RAM (4x2GB) and an ATI6790 card. I downloaded the corresponding DSDT from here and then also the latest MultiBeast.

I then install the UserDSDT portion using MultiBeast as well as the corresponding other things that are located in the guide here on TonyMacx.

Afterwards, I do a Rebuild Cache, Repair Permissions, Rebuild Cache again and then reboot.

I always get a IOAPIC Vectors 64:87 crash and I never get further.

Can someone please help?

You are still getting that error because you cannot use the DSDT from this guide. The DSDT in this guide is for my board (P7P55D-E LX, BIOS v.1602) which is not supported for your system. Please either create your own DSDT file or download the correct one for your board from the DSDT database on the TonyMac site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back