Contribute
Register

[Success]: ASUS P7P55D-E LX Mountain Lion 10.8.2 [Guide]

Did you find this guide to be helpful?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the 10.8.5 Update Article, my Post #2 gives the method I recommend and use for the update. :thumbup: Not all motherboards need GenericUSBXCHI.kest, but my GA-P55M-UD4 system did.

Hi guys. Just one cuestion for Lexone. I have the same system like you - MoBo, SSD, just with i7 860 and GTX 660 , but audio thru HDMI doesn´t function.
Reading this thread i didn´t find anything. I tried some guides , but no success. Is there some possibility ?
Anyway, thanks for this guide. Just amazing, perfect. Really thanks.

Hi guys. Just one cuestion for Lexone. I have the same system like you - MoBo, SSD, just with i7 860 and GTX 660 , but audio thru HDMI doesn´t function.
Reading this thread i didn´t find anything. I tried some guides , but no success. Is there some possibility ?
Anyway, thanks for this guide. Just amazing, perfect. Really thanks.

Thx for the kudos. Are you sure you have the same Mobo as me?? Because I don't have an HDMI port for audio on my board...

MoBo : Asus P7P55d-e lx. But naturally, the mobo has no graphics port. I have HDMI thru my graphics card Nvidia GTX 660...

MoBo : Asus P7P55d-e lx. But naturally, the mobo has no graphics port. I have HDMI thru my graphics card Nvidia GTX 660...

Ahhh OK now I am following you...i am honestly not sure you may want to try the nvidia drivers for mac. I am using a GTX260 which has no HDMI and it worked right out of the box...

Oo.kk. My problem is, when I use HDMI connection, my monitor use for audio just HDMI audio channel. The normal Audio-in is in this case off... And what about Nvidia driver, is it not true, that 10.8.4 has already native driver from Nvidia? My graphics card is recognized without any third party kext...

I am using the correct version of my DSDT from the TonyMacX page. I am using the 2004 version of the DSDT for my motherboard. Any other suggestions?

I am using the 2004 (P7P55D - EVO) Version of the DSDT too and still have IOAPIC: Version 0x20 Vectors 64:87. (I have tried with version 1.3.6 of AppleACPIPlatform.kext )
Can someone help me ?

I am using the 2004 (P7P55D - EVO) Version of the DSDT too and still have IOAPIC: Version 0x20 Vectors 64:87. (I have tried with version 1.3.6 of AppleACPIPlatform.kext )
Can someone help me ?

try booting with the flags npci=0x2000 -v and see if that gets you past the point you were normally stuck at. If it works, you need to change your org.chameleon.boot.plist to include the npci=0x2000. You may already have this set as npci=0x3000 and needs to be changed to 2000.

I have resolved my problem ... my Bios wasn't up to date. Everything works fine now, thank to your guide :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back