Contribute
Register

[Success] ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming-ITX + TB3 + iGPU + Mojave + SFF Build

So Catalina is out next month, is anybody using the beta? How's it working out on this board?

So Catalina is out next month, is anybody using the beta? How's it working out on this board?
It's working pretty much the same as Mojave.

Thank you. "darkwake=8" works very well.
While your config.plist still says darkwake=0. I'm assuming this is for sharing purpose.

Good to hear that helps!

One more question, also about HD Intel graphics.
Occasionally, the screen blacks out for about 1-2 seconds and then image returns as if nothing happened. Is this the "flickering" you were referring to earlier?

same here.
what is your display resolution?
any fix yet?

I'm using i9 9900K with HDMI out to 4K TV
I've experienced it on my PS4 Pro with cheap cable, but the "flicker" only a few milliseconds.
this however lasts 1-2 seconds

Last edited:
I'm experiencing 1-2 seconds black out, too. I'm using dual DIY 23.8 4K monitors so I'm not sure if it's the monitor's problem or my computers'.
I've tried replacing cables and problem is still there. I don't think it's my cables causing this.

I am on 4.1 and have not experienced any USB device ejection error or blackouts (connected to the monitor using DP). I am on intel graphics with no Dedicated GPU. I have the Framebuffer patch enabled though.
Attached are my configs -- Fill in the serial numbers

Attachments

• config_share.plit.plist
    9.3 KB · Views: 109
I am on 4.1 and have not experienced any USB device ejection error or blackouts (connected to the monitor using DP). I am on intel graphics with no Dedicated GPU. I have the Framebuffer patch enabled though.

Nice, using BIOS 4.0 will check this soon !

Just curious, why not use the Mac Mini SMBIOS for a iGPU only i9-9900K system?

Just curious, why not use the mac mini smbios for a iGPU only 9900k system?
I actually have a RX 590, too. Not connected, waiting for custom cables. I use the same 19.1 system definition with it, too.
Followed the guide here - https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...390-thunderbolt-3-i7-9700k-amd-rx-580.267551/

1567425996164.png

Back