CPU
i7-8550U
Graphics
UHD620, 3840 x 2160
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
So what doesn't work in the build? I don't see anything that doesn't work.

Motherboard
Asus Z170 Pro Gaming
CPU
i7-6700
Graphics
none
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi kristof,

to finish the install on the new sierra drive we juste have to install clover + all the file you provide on the first page of this topic like we do on the usb key ?

Motherboard
ASUS Z170 PRO GAMING / BIOS Ver. 2003
CPU
Intel i7 6600k
Graphics
Gigabyte 970 G1
This looks like a great guide! Going to have to try the sound fix you mention here. Don't have the onboard audio at the back of the mainboard working yet, but the case headphone jack that connects to a onboard header works, and supplies sound. Hope this audio_cloverALC-120.command.zip will do the trick.

Motherboard
ASUS Z170 Pro Gaming
CPU
Intel i5-6500
Graphics
ASUS GTX970 Strix
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi kristof,

to finish the install on the new sierra drive we juste have to install clover + all the file you provide on the first page of this topic like we do on the usb key ?

Yes

Hi Kristof,

Thanks for your tutorial. I've got my Hackintosh up and running due to your tutorial. ;)

The only thing missing at the moment is support for sleep. Is it working correctly on your machine?

Cheers

I always disable sleep. I have a silent rig, so I keep it running (music, photo, video server).
Whenever I don't use it, I just turn it off... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks a lot for your post Kristof! I just wanted to ask which Drivers64UEFI should I choose when installing Clover Bootloader on the USB. Thanks!

How does one install the SSDTs for USB/Audio? I was able to run the AC1020 command in the OP, but sound out of my headphone port is very crackly -- the lineout(s) but also sound very much like a line out!

Status
Not open for further replies.