Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] 10.12.4; ASUS Z170 Pro Gaming, i5-6500, 970GTX

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what doesn't work in the build? I don't see anything that doesn't work.

Hi kristof,

to finish the install on the new sierra drive we juste have to install clover + all the file you provide on the first page of this topic like we do on the usb key ?

This looks like a great guide! Going to have to try the sound fix you mention here. Don't have the onboard audio at the back of the mainboard working yet, but the case headphone jack that connects to a onboard header works, and supplies sound. Hope this audio_cloverALC-120.command.zip will do the trick.

Hi kristof,

to finish the install on the new sierra drive we juste have to install clover + all the file you provide on the first page of this topic like we do on the usb key ?

Yes

Hi Kristof,

Thanks for your tutorial. I've got my Hackintosh up and running due to your tutorial. ;)

The only thing missing at the moment is support for sleep. Is it working correctly on your machine?

Cheers

I always disable sleep. I have a silent rig, so I keep it running (music, photo, video server).
Whenever I don't use it, I just turn it off... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks a lot for your post Kristof! I just wanted to ask which Drivers64UEFI should I choose when installing Clover Bootloader on the USB. Thanks!

How does one install the SSDTs for USB/Audio? I was able to run the AC1020 command in the OP, but sound out of my headphone port is very crackly -- the lineout(s) but also sound very much like a line out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back