Contribute
Register

Succesfull Xiaomi Gaming Laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, thanks for you work! My little feedback.
Did not change SMBIOS. Did not test HDMI. Video Intel 630 and everything else works)

Installations were made from scratch.
In version 1.6 (mojave 14.3) there is no loud sound when the OS starts. In versions from 1.7 to 1.9, the loudest sound is always the maximum.
In version 1.7, (mojave 14.3) Bluetooth and the network card always work good. The touchpad does not work. With a fix from January 25, too.
In version 1.8, (mojave 14.3) bluetooth does not work at all, the network card sometimes work, sometimes does not.
In version 1.9, (mojave 14.0, 14.3)Bluetooth only worked when first installed from ~ 4. If set to APFS, then sleep mode does not work.
In version 2.2 (mojave 14.3, 14.4) bluetooth does not work. There is no loud sound at the beginning! Disk formatting was possible only with APFS.
In version 2.4 (mojave 14.4) bluetooth does not work. Microphone dont work. There is no loud sound at the beginning. If install to Extended file system, after entering the Full Account Name (in Latin characters) and pressing Tab, there was a crash
After install have message ~ StatusBar.app app 32bit app and cant be upgrade in next version MacOS https://support.apple.com/el-gr/HT208436. No crash in APFS, sleep mode work too. Mic dont work.

the hdmi works for you? I have the latest version and it doesn't work

At first thanks so much to @johnnync21 for share his work

I want to start but I have two questions (because It's my first time):

- I need to add a new compatible ssd M.2 to my laptop?
- Will be the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 compatible with Hackintosh?

At first thanks so much to @johnnync21 for share his work

I want to start but I have two questions (because It's my first time):

- I need to add a new compatible ssd M.2 to my laptop?
- Will be the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 compatible with Hackintosh?

any help?

Hello @johnnync21 , my Mojave install is working but I have these bugs:

- Sometimes the system restarts during the initial loading (during apple logo)
- Hdmi audio or video output is not working.
- If I plug a HDMI adapter on the USB C the system crash and restarts.
- Card reader is not working

Any tips or advices?

Regards

hello @voltiosin, everything you say is what happens to me too, I have an old version that works the output video of usb-C

You can new ssd M.2 , the default disk it´s not compatible

Last edited:
hello @voltiosin, everything you say is what happens to me too, I have an old version that works the output video of usb-C

Hello! Its nice to know that the bugs are not only mine haha. Its my first hackintosh so I have no skills to try to fix the bugs, would be amazing if @johnnync21 or someone could try to fix them. I think that the HDMI and Card reader are the most important.

I'm trying to know why the output of USB-C in the latest version that has @johnnync21 does not work, I have two discs, with two different installations, one works (I put an HDMI adapter) and in the last one the usb does not work and restart the team.

I do not know very well how this file works, but I have passed the old config to the new installation and the USB-C output with the HDMI adapter works for me, I leave the configuration in case someone can discover something else.

Attachments

• config-NO-USB-C.plist
    20 KB · Views: 69
  • config-YES-USB-C.plist
    16.7 KB · Views: 92
I do not know very well how this file works, but I have passed the old config to the new installation and the USB-C output with the HDMI adapter works for me, I leave the configuration in case someone can discover something else.

WOW! That sounds good, I am going to check and try, would be amazing if @johnnync21 could help us with these bugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back