Contribute
Register

Succesfull Xiaomi Gaming Laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie here. Just got this same PC. Can I simply use your EFI files or do I have to make any modifications to them? Any tips you'd like to share for the installation process? Thanks for the great work!
you can do all

hi johnny, I tried the EFI on a clone of Mojave but I see "wait for dsmos".
I also tried the efi for the installation but the notebook turns off. :(
pm981 is not compatible with macOS

hi johnny, I tried the EFI on a clone of Mojave but I see "wait for dsmos".
I also tried the efi for the installation but the notebook turns off. :(

@jakers_88 I use this
samsung ssd 960 evo nvme m.2, the default disk NVME of laptop its not compatible

thank you guys! I installed Mojave on an SSD and the system recognized the Intel card. I put the kext in the EFI folder to handle the battery because it does not show the battery status and now it works. Sometimes the notebook switches off during use and other times it turns off while starting Mojave .. have you the same problem?

thank you guys! I installed Mojave on an SSD and the system recognized the Intel card. I put the kext in the EFI folder to handle the battery because it does not show the battery status and now it works. Sometimes the notebook switches off during use and other times it turns off while starting Mojave .. have you the same problem?

Hello Jakers_88, my sistem of mojave its stable 97%, Sometimes it does not finish opening, its reset and open well.

there are things that do not work yet, but the system is stable, i work about 10 hours every day with mojave.

update the last BIOS
update Mojave 10.14.2 (18C54)

Hello, how do you make the sleep work? I have a 8750H laptop but sleep still can't work.

nothing, only install mojave with Efi to @johnnync21, under the screen and the notebook goes off, I raise the screen and press the keys a couple of times and turn on

Hi, thanks for you work! My little feedback.
Did not change SMBIOS. Did not test HDMI. Video Intel 630 and everything else works)

Installations were made from scratch.
In version 1.6 (mojave 14.3) there is no loud sound when the OS starts. In versions from 1.7 to 1.9, the loudest sound is always the maximum.
In version 1.7, (mojave 14.3) Bluetooth and the network card always work good. The touchpad does not work. With a fix from January 25, too.
In version 1.8, (mojave 14.3) bluetooth does not work at all, the network card sometimes work, sometimes does not.
In version 1.9, (mojave 14.0, 14.3)Bluetooth only worked when first installed from ~ 4. If set to APFS, then sleep mode does not work.
In version 2.2 (mojave 14.3, 14.4) bluetooth does not work. There is no loud sound at the beginning! Disk formatting was possible only with APFS.
In version 2.4 (mojave 14.4) bluetooth does not work. Microphone dont work. There is no loud sound at the beginning. If install to Extended file system, after entering the Full Account Name (in Latin characters) and pressing Tab, there was a crash
After install have message ~ StatusBar.app app 32bit app and cant be upgrade in next version MacOS https://support.apple.com/el-gr/HT208436. No crash in APFS, sleep mode work too. Mic dont work.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back