Contribute
Register

Stuck on my installation journey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok.. What does unibeast do differently from the clover link you gave since it installs clover as well?
I have been using the latest unibeast, i guess I will try with latest clover thing.

Ok.. What does unibeast do differently from the clover link you gave since it installs clover as well?
I have been using the latest unibeast, i guess I will try with latest clover thing.

Unibeast uses Clover as the boot method for the new USB installer. The link I posted is for the very latest version of Clover. From what I have seen the version differences are fairly minor but it might be worth a shot.

Could it be messing things up that I am not running any of the programs from the applications folder? I would figure that wouldn't cause any problems but I dont want to assume.

Ok So I installed with Clovers basic settings with no luck! IT is worth noting that it got even less lines done the final error was "cannot allocate block". What custom settings should I try out?

Also the apple logo never appeared in non verbose mode.

Ok So I installed with Clovers basic settings with no luck! IT is worth noting that it got even less lines done the final error was "cannot allocate block". What custom settings should I try out?

Also the apple logo never appeared in non verbose mode.
Try:
1. Remove the Wifi: AR93xx Wireless Adapter for installation.
2. OsxAptioFixDrv not OsxAptioFixDrv2.
3. Use HFSPlus.efi instead of VBoxHfs-64.efi
4. In /Clover/Kexts/Other use FakeSMC (w/o plugins), NullCPUManagement, and VoodooTSCSync
5. Bootflags: -v npci=0x2000 nv_disable=1

Trying to install Sierra on Xeon E5-2609 V4, 1,7 GHZ, ASUS X99-II, Nvidia Quadro 4800 FX, Ram 32 gigs I attached the lastUSB installer verbose window
2016-11-11 12.16.26.jpg
before automatic reboot. Any suggestion?
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back