Graphics
iris pro+750M
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I'm tryin' to build hackintosh based on a Dell OptiPlex 3046 (some H110 chipset-based motherboard, i5-6500 CPU, single-channeled DDR4-2400 DRAM).

I made the USB installer manually with Clover 4630, with the drivers and kexts loaded in the ESP listed below:

Drivers:
  • AptioMemoryFix / OsxAptioFixDrv-64 / OsxAptioFix2Drv / OsxAptioFix3Drv-64 (not at the same time)
  • NTFS-64.efi, HFSPlus-64.efi, Fat-64.efi
  • DataHubDxe-64.efi
  • ApfsDriverLoader-64.efi
Kexts:
  • None
Every time I boot the desktop from Clover into macOS installer, it gets stuck on 'End Randomseed ++++++++++'. Measures (and their combinations too) listed here have been taken in vain.

1) map the memory in config.plist in SMBios: slot 0/1, 4096MB, 2133Mhz, SK Hynix, DDR4. no effect.
2) relocate the memory in slot 1 and slot 2 (only to slots onboard which are designated 1 & 2 printed on the circuit). no effect.
3) AptioMemoryFix / OsxAptioFixDrv-64 / OsxAptioFix2Drv / OsxAptioFix3Drv-64. no effect.
4) Using different concrete USB ports. no effect.

Need HELPPPPP!!!

I made the USB installer manually with Clover 4630, with the drivers and kexts loaded in the ESP listed below:

Drivers:
  • AptioMemoryFix / OsxAptioFixDrv-64 / OsxAptioFix2Drv / OsxAptioFix3Drv-64 (not at the same time)
  • NTFS-64.efi, HFSPlus-64.efi, Fat-64.efi
  • DataHubDxe-64.efi
  • ApfsDriverLoader-64.efi
Most people only need :
ApfsDriverLoader-64.efi
AptioMemoryFix-64.efi
FSInject-64.efi
HFSPlus.efi

Every time I boot the desktop from Clover into macOS installer, it gets stuck on 'End Randomseed ++++++++++'.

3) AptioMemoryFix / OsxAptioFixDrv-64 / OsxAptioFix2Drv / OsxAptioFix3Drv-64. no effect.
Try OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi - See nickwoodhams.com

Thanks for your help. I tried as you instructed, but still 'no effect'.

Now I noticed that when I press F12 to the Boot Sequence Option menu of Dell OptiPlex 3046, there is a 'NeoKylin Linux Desktop' UEFI Boot option (even when I unchecked this option in Boot Sequence in the BIOS, it's always there) which seems to have been built somewhere in some onboard chips. Could this be where the answer is underlying? Or, some other options in the Dell-customized BIOS?

Among these options in the Dell-customized BIOS that could be associated with my issue, I used these settings listed here:
  • Intel® SGX™ Enable: Disabled (thus "Enclave Memory Size" is grayed out)
  • Enable CPUID Limit: unchecked
  • Intel Ready Mode: checked
  • Virtualization: checked - Enable Intel Virtualization Technology
  • VT for Direct I/O: unchecked
  • Auto OS Recovery Threshold: OFF

Last edited:
Hi @everwisher?
I met the same problem as you did. Did you solve the problem? How?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back