MB ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 7
CPU
i9 9900K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Hi Guys,
I did stuck on booting os x Catalina from the UniBeast bootable USB Stick. Everything is working fine until the apple logo and the progress bar is coming. That it takes a very long time to full the progress bar and stuck on this state more than one hour. I did try to boot three times, but every time the same. Do I missing something or should I leave just over the night and see what happens?

ASRock Z390 Phantom 7, Intel Z390, i9 9900K 8x 3.60GHz, 8GB Saphire Radeon RX 580

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_3060.JPG
    IMG_3060.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 59
Boot in verbose mode and post a picture of the screen when it stops.

Thanks for your reply. I did boot in verbose mode. Here is the point where the installation freeze.

Attachments

• IMG_3065.JPG
    IMG_3065.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 114
  • IMG_3066.JPG
    IMG_3066.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 111
Hi P1LGRIM,

thanks for your help. I downloaded both files SSDT-EC.xml and SSDT-USBX.xml and put it in the EFi/Clover/ACPI/patched but I steel can not boot. Please see the attached EFI. Where have I look to change EC0->EC?
Or what is the next step to check?
Thanks!

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    10.1 MB · Views: 74
  • IMG_3067.jpg
    IMG_3067.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 84
I did install with success Mojave. The key was to switch in Bios on onboard GPU and after install to switch back to PCI Express. I did try to update to Catalina but I got black screen on boot after install and updating WEG did not fix it. So I went back to Mojave and everything is working now excepting the second LAN Adapter -Dragon RTL8125AG.
Does anybody run this LAN? And is it possible to put in a second GPU-Card for more GPU power?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back