Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Aorus Z390 Master - BIOS Ver. F7 - Clover
CPU
i7 9700 @ 3 GHz
Graphics
Gigabyte Radeon RX Vega 64 Gaming
Hi, this is my first build ever so please bear with me. I have followed the installation guide for desktops and i’ll boot up in clover with my USB and it gets stuck at the the progress bar with about 10%. The furthest it has gone was maybe 75% and then I get the “Prohibited Sign.” Please let me know if i have to install any kexts or anything else that should help. thank you

My Specs:
CPU: Intel i7 9700
Motherboard: Aorus z390 Master
Graphics: AMD Radeon RX Vega 64 Gaming

Please read and comply with the rules, in particular the one regarding profiles.
Link to profile Just three items - Motherboard (or prebuilt system), Processor (CPU) and Graphics.

Please read and comply with the rules, in particular the one regarding profiles.
Link to profile Just three items - Motherboard (or prebuilt system), Processor (CPU) and Graphics.

Where do i find the UEFI/BIOS version for my motherboard?

I've fixed the profile settings.. would you be able to recommend anything to help me further the process for my Hackintosh? Thanks

You can see it in the BIOS setup screen(s).

I've fixed the profile settings.. would you be able to recommend anything to help me further the process for my Hackintosh? Thanks

There are guides for hardware similar to your own, try the forum Search tool.

If you need help then boot in verbose mode and post a picture of the screen when it stops.

There are guides for hardware similar to your own, try the forum Search tool.

If you need help then boot in verbose mode and post a picture of the screen when it stops.

okay for verbose mode do i boot "with selected options" or "with injected kexts" ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back