Contribute
Register

stuck on apple logo 100% progress bar

Status
Not open for further replies.
nothing, moved it to efi main drive, again evrything works, only ethernet dosent work, im using powerline adapter...does it have somthing to do with that? windows are working with no problems, i have two ssd units inside.

nothing, moved it to efi main drive, again evrything works, only ethernet dosent work, im using powerline adapter...does it have somthing to do with that? windows are working with no problems, i have two ssd units inside.

The power line adaptor shouldn't make any difference. The NIC itself should still show under System Preferences > Network.

I have no idea why ethernet is not working... Maybe try updating to the latest version of IntelMausiEthernet.kext.

hey bro thanks for all the help, so I installed mausiEtherent 2.4.1 last version and nothing happend(version inside efi was 2.2.0) after that I installed mausiEtherent 2.4.0 over multibeast and it is working at this moment!!! thanks again
will be looking now for buying better display and gpu for hackintosh

what can I do with sleep mode, if I leave computer on it shutdowns insted goin to sleep?

hey bro thanks for all the help, so I installed mausiEtherent 2.4.1 last version and nothing happend(version inside efi was 2.2.0) after that I installed mausiEtherent 2.4.0 over multibeast and it is working at this moment!!! thanks again
will be looking now for buying better display and gpu for hackintosh

If you used MultiBeast to install the IntelMausiEthernet and it worked, you are not using the EFI that I posted in post #50 because I enabled SIP and unsigned kexts in /Library/Extensions/ won't work. /Library/Extensions/ is where MultiBeast would install the kext.

what can I do with sleep mode, if I leave computer on it shutdowns insted goin to sleep?

Try booting from the EFI that I posted in post #50.

yes I used efi from post #19 beacuse it didint work with efi from post #50, I did the same procedure and it does not work(ethernet), can I do somthing for sleep mode with clover from post#19?

yes I used efi from post #19 beacuse it didint work with efi from post #50, I did the same procedure and it does not work(ethernet), can I do somthing for sleep mode with clover from post#19?

Use the EFI from post #50. Copy the IntelMausiEthernet.kext that works for your from /Library/Extensions/ to /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other/.

ethernet dosent work when I do that....

I dont know, i am traying to stay on this efi beacuse here evrything works, I left display never to go to sleep mode, usb 3.0 dosent work also, I tried to do it from here:
should I delete all the extra patches?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-01-30 at 22.10.58.png
    Screenshot 2020-01-30 at 22.10.58.png
    295.6 KB · Views: 36
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back