Register

stuck on APFS module start

Motherboard
Asus prime B360M-A
CPU
i5-9400F
Graphics
GTX 1050 Ti
Im stuck on message' apfs_module_start:1689 load: com.apple.apfs. v1412.141.1. afps-1412.141.1 101010/08/31'
here is my cofig.plist i can provide efi folder in needed

Please help me

The Rules said:
Please use the search function before creating a new topic. The question that you ask may have already been answered

This has been asked (and answered) many times.

Note:

This problem appeared with the introduction of Catalina, if that is what you are installing then you should be aware that your graphics card is not supported after High Sierra.

Note:

This problem appeared with the introduction of Catalina, if that is what you are installing then you should be aware that your graphics card is not supported after High Sierra.
so i can just install High Sierra and forget about sthis error?

Note:

can u please hive me direct link because i cant find the solution im just finding it is a common issue

Usually solved with the addition of SSDT-EC.aml to your /EFI.

Your config.plist is a mess!

It doesn't reflect the standard setup required for a Coffee Lake desktop system. It looks more along the lines of what someone would create for a Laptop.

Try the sanitised and revised config.plist attached below in place of your current one, see if this helps.

Attachments

• config.plist-v1.zip
    5.4 KB · Views: 45
Your config.plist is a mess!

It doesn't reflect the standard setup required for a Coffee Lake desktop system. It looks more along the lines of what someone would create for a Laptop.

Try the sanitised and revised config.plist attached below in place of your current one, see if this helps.
THANKS MAN
TYSM A LOT
ILL TRY TO

Back