Contribute
Register

stuck, help! ML won't boot,(iobluetoothhcicontroller - started - completed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i use a ssd, gtx 660 , intel i5 , on an asrock z77 pro 3 motherboard with intern soundcard and lan.
every thing works perfect even usb 3.0.

it was the new chimera v2.2.1 what made the error
i fixed it by chooseing v2.0.1 at multibeast setup !!

So this is how you get to boot without safe mode, without getting stuck on the Grey Boot screnn with apple logo.

-So after booting the first time you choose your usb stick
-install os x as usual
-now after the restart you choose your harddrive ( you have to boot in safe mode but just for this one time)
- so boot into your hardedrive but with typing in " -x " before hitting enter. (nothing new so far).
- now you open the latest multibeast available no matter wich version of os x you want to install (for now it is 6.0)
this is where it gets IMPORTANT! :
-choose easy beast (this will tick some boxes right away . you should not untick the pre ticked ones!)
-at drivers your realtek sound drivers you need. (without dsdt)!.
(dont choose the universal usb 3.0 support!)
- and your needed network drivers please check wich you need befoore choosing.
-now at bootloaders choose chimera v2.0.1 ! thats very important because v2.2.1 made the error for me even though its the newest version!
-at customize just additionaly tick fake smc plugins
-now build it up and after finishing restart your mac.

Now choose your harddrive again but this time you should be able to boot without safe mode!
beware: at the grey boot screen it has the wrong resolution but dont be afraid after about 20-30 secs :beachball: it will finaly get you to your desktop with right solution . and your mac is fully ready to use.:)
i hope this could help you.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back