Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello

I need help with installing ML on my HP Probook 4540s H5J78EA.
I am stuck at the Apple logo before the actual installation even began.
I have downloaded Unibeast 1.5.2 MountainLion and successfully installed it on my usb drive.
After that I have entered laptop BIOS and switched from IDE to AHCI and set boot from USB.
After rebooting laptop gray screen with the Apple logo appears but it is stuck at the loading animation.
After few minutes I get an icon that looks like something is missing. It is like a crossed circle or something.
Please help me with this...

Thanks,

Aleksandar

Hello

I need help with installing ML on my HP Probook 4540s H5J78EA.
I am stuck at the Apple logo before the actual installation even began.
I have downloaded Unibeast 1.5.2 MountainLion and successfully installed it on my usb drive.
After that I have entered laptop BIOS and switched from IDE to AHCI and set boot from USB.
After rebooting laptop gray screen with the Apple logo appears but it is stuck at the loading animation.
After few minutes I get an icon that looks like something is missing. It is like a crossed circle or something.
Please help me with this...

Thanks,

Aleksandar

First of all, you're using an unsupported version of Unibeast. Only the latest version is supported.

And you should be following this guide: http://www.tonymacx86.com/hp-probook/77057-guide-installing-mountain-lion-hp-probook.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back