Contribute
Register

Stuck at Apple logo when loading the installer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I've downloaded the file, but I've searched everywhere and I don't find where to put it.

Hello,

I've downloaded the file, but I've searched everywhere and I don't find where to put it.

Kexts goes into EFI/Clover/kexts/10.11.

Ok so,
I removed everything that was not necessary (wifi card, HDD, one RAM stick), Ive plugged my SSD on SATA 0 and I copied the kext.
Here is the resut :
Photo 15-07-2016 18 49 43.jpg

Ok so,
I removed everything that was not necessary (wifi card, HDD, one RAM stick), Ive plugged my SSD on SATA 0 and I copied the kext.
Here is the resut :
View attachment 203405

I'm really not sure at this point. Ask RehabMan he will most likely know.

RehabMan. Could you take a look at the screenshot. I'm out of ideas.

Ok, thank you for all !
I will pm him, I hope he will answer...

Do you think it can help if I put my SSD in an external case then install OSX on it from my MBP?

Ok, thank you for all !
I will pm him, I hope he will answer...

Do you think it can help if I put my SSD in an external case then install OSX on it from my MBP?

I doubt it.

Ok :(

Can I ask you a little request? I tried tu mp RehabMan, but I got this answer : Sorry, you need 54 more posts before you can create a new conversation.

It's a pretty good idea btw, I'm moderator on a big forum too and I always receive support messages.

Could you mp him for me to get a look at my problem? I would be really thankful.

Im having a more or less similar issue and we have the same SSD, so maybe it could be the SSD...just a though

Interesting, whats your configuration? Maybe we can help each other. I hope to get some advices from RehabMan soon. I've some headhake with al these problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back