Contribute
Register

Stuck at Apple Logo in hackintosh install

Status
Not open for further replies.
X99 is not supported so don't expect the standard guides to work for you. Do a search for X99 builds and you'll find a solution...

Hint: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...oadwell-e-family-and-haswell-e-family.197513/
this link seems like the place to be to get me up and running, but I am a newby to the mac and linux world, an escapee from PC land;-))). what programs do you use to do all the patching, injecting, and editing of code. and any primers or good reads or manuals to get me up to speed fast?

Hi I have the same issue here as Nesko48, I only get stuck at the apple logo screen and if I do -v i get the same "error" message just as show in the image he uploaded.. My specs though are i7 7700k, GT 730, Gigabyte Z270 Ultimate Gaming..
Can someone guide me? I've built several computers however in terms of installing mac on pc is something am doing for the very first time so am a complete newbie on this one.. I've created the bootable drive - UEFI and dragged MultiBeast into the drive as well.. booted from the drive saw the clover UI, selected the Sierra Installer to boot from i get an apple logo and nothing happens, when i use -v i get the same thing as Nesko48.. I know hardware does play a role here however i dont have that much info since have no idea where to look for what.. I appreciate anyone who could help me out even just a bit, if it turns out that i really cannot install mac then i guess i have to stick with what i can do as of now.. :(

Hi I have the same issue here as Nesko48, I only get stuck at the apple logo screen and if I do -v i get the same "error" message just as show in the image he uploaded.. My specs though are i7 7700k, GT 730, Gigabyte Z270 Ultimate Gaming..

Please note that your Kaby Lake CPU is not natively supported in macOS.
The CPU requires a FakeCPUID (with Skylake ID) to boot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back