Contribute
Register

Stuck After Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
After booting from drive my screen has green lines going across the screen is there a way to fix this?

Can you explain what this does, just curious?
Also I plan to upgrade it to mavericks should I follow the guide on the sight or look through the forums for a probook guide?

Can you explain what this does, just curious?

It allows me to see how you have the system configured and what you're injecting for graphics..

Also I plan to upgrade it to mavericks should I follow the guide on the sight or look through the forums for a probook guide?

There are two ProBook guides for Mavericks (one Clover, one Chameleon). They are not hard to find.

However, your profile says Dell, not HP ProBook.

I assumed because I used the the probook guide for SL I'd have to use it for mavericks, but after installing the IOReg what do I do?

- - - Updated - - -

I assumed because I used the the probook guide for SL I'd have to use it for mavericks, but after installing the IOReg what do I do?

- - - Updated - - -

Much of the ProBook Installer is specific to ProBook.

Gathering ioreg is completely described at the linked post. Please read it and follow the instructions.

how do I go about installing it multibeast?

how do I go about installing it multibeast?

You don't need Multibeast. It is a file. Extract dsdt.aml from the ZIP. Copy to /Extra/dsdt.aml.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back