Contribute
Register

Strange artifacts with GTX 980ti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guysmilez, I've got a very similar problem with a GTX 950, here are some pics and details: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/gtx-950-strange-glitch.206877/ .
I think it happens when running Adobe apps. Let me know how you go.
By the way I don't see why having Intel injected is related to this (I don't have it in my config.plist and got the same glitchs)

it does have something to do with the adobe apps. doesn't seem to do it any other time. anyone know of a fix?

You have (inject Intel) in config.

so just add

<key>Inject</key>
<dict>
<key>Intel</key>
<true/>
</dict>

Why am i injecting intel and not nvidia?

:( dang i have even tried a different 980 gtx still same issue. its only after rendering with a adobe program usually

Do you have CUDA selected as your renderer engine? In Premiere, it's in the project settings, like in the screenshot below. I don't have CUDA since I have an AMD card.

CUDArender.jpg

Do you have CUDA selected as your renderer engine? In Premiere, it's in the project settings, like in the screenshot below. I don't have CUDA since I have an AMD card.

Yep it renders great and everything is really fast. when i disable it everything is slow as it should be. only issue is after a large render i get the artifacts until i reboot.

Yep it renders great and everything is really fast. when i disable it everything is slow as it should be. only issue is after a large render i get the artifacts until i reboot.
When you disable CUDA, by choosing OpenCL, do you get the artifacts too? If not, then that narrows down the problem to specifically the CUDA drivers. I assume you have the latest 8.0.63 version installed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back