Contribute
Register

Stork's MyHero II Build: ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z370 HERO X - i7-8700K - AMD RX 580 - Thunderbolt 3

I set inject intel to false and rebooted but it still boots with ugly graphics. Seems like the nvidia drivers arent actually catching. Also I noticed that each time I reboot, my clover isnt remembering that i selected Mac os option and doesnt do the auto boot 3 second timer like it was doing earlier. it seems like it is not remembering certain things for some reason.

Ugly as in everything looks bloated and there is tearing/refresh lines that show up, just like when you first boot before installing nvidia drivers. Yes I have the correct nvidia drivers. In Config.plist inject Intel is set to true, so I will set that to false. I also noticed when I go to the clover boot options when I first boot before selecting my mac os partition, it shows nv_disable=1 is on, does that need to be removed as well? Where would that be permanently changed? Thanks

Yes, you should not have nv_disable enabled. Please post your EFI folder.

I set inject intel to false and rebooted but it still boots with ugly graphics. Seems like the nvidia drivers arent actually catching. Also I noticed that each time I reboot, my clover isnt remembering that i selected Mac os option and doesnt do the auto boot 3 second timer like it was doing earlier. it seems like it is not remembering certain things for some reason.
tru to eject efi partition befor reboot

Have you installed any hackintosh kexts to /Library/Extensions/? If yes, which kexts?
I haven't knowingly installed any kexts. I've only done Unibeast and then swapped out the files instructed by you and Pilgrim so far.

I haven't knowingly installed any kexts. I've only done Unibeast and then swapped out the files instructed by you and Pilgrim so far.

Okay. Please try replacing your existing EFI folder with this one.

• You had OsxAptioFix2Drv-64 installed and it isn't needed. In fact, it will conflict with AptioMemoryFix. I removed it.
  • I also installed AppleALC, Lilu, and WhateverGreen.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    21.2 MB · Views: 76
Okay. Please try replacing your existing EFI folder with this one.

• You had OsxAptioFix2Drv-64 installed and it isn't needed. In fact, it will conflict with AptioMemoryFix. I removed it.
  • I also installed AppleALC, Lilu, and WhateverGreen.
I replaced my EFi folder with the one you posted, I get to clover boot menu, click boot Mac os, it shows the progress bar for a little, then goes black and stops displaying on my screen, as if the input was dropped :/

I replaced my EFi folder with the one you posted, I get to clover boot menu, click boot Mac os, it shows the progress bar for a little, then goes black and stops displaying on my screen, as if the input was dropped :/

Please boot up from your USB flash drive and try this EFI. Also, do you have IGPU enabled in BIOS?

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    27.4 MB · Views: 59
Please boot up from your USB flash drive and try this EFI. Also, do you have IGPU enabled in BIOS?
Nope, I have used Stork's setting of Primary Display set to PEG and iGPU Multimonitor set to Disabled in
Advanced > System Agent (SA) Configuration > Graphics Configuration

I used the latest EFI you posted and the same thing happened. Shows clover, I click mac os, shows progress bar moving for a few seconds then blanks out the screen.

Back