Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> Stop sing error

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so sorry cmn699 but I forgot to mention that the install was with macOS High Sierra, I didn't want to give up video quality for the dark mode. The graphics card is working fine, I just need to fix the booting problem. Thanks.

• OK, so it is not Mojave, but macOS High Sierra, and you had already installed Nvidia Webdriver ( I noted in config.plist >System Parameter [√]NvidiaWeb.)

• You still have config.plist _Graphics with a [√]InjectIntel which you don't require.

• To answer your question about why you have to enter BIOS on each boot and select your System disk from there, I need a little more information.

• Do you have more than 1 System Disk ( Multiboot with Windows |Linux)?
  • What are the Devices in your BIOS_Boot Option Priorities List? [ A photo of that BIOS menu is better]
    • I suspect Phantom (Bogus)Disks in Boot Option #1 preventing your macOS High Sierra System Disk from booting
  • Please also check your BIOS version & Date from BIOS_ System Tab and post that image or information..

Ok, I uncheck [ ]InjectIntel on config.plist. I only have one system disk but I opened disk utility and took a picture just in case.
F1%v8w%mTgGMyKVUYifCwA.jpg
NXf38JeHRT2u+U+J1glE3A.jpg

Here are some photos from my BIOS
AMODtqL4QbGlYylCFx%QrA.jpg
yarOFFMpS6iohdLMBRbngw.jpg
I don't know why I have so many Boot Options (24)
+Db236SdS%2tnBb%btYi9w.jpg
TAdFHsSHQ%Go6EVGEDRb9g.jpg
edhYkFTcTuCpbUCYRaENzw.jpg

• I checked your BIOS version currently is F4 of 2015.
  • Your MoBO has more recent BIOS versions than 2015. [See image]
  • Your current Boot option Priorities list has multiple instances of same UEFI SamSung SSD.
    • But at #1 position is a NON-UEFI disk and this must be Right clicked >Disabled
    • so that UEFI SAMSUNG SSD will be #1.
  • In addition I suggest updating your BIOS to the most recent from the list of available ones[See image from Gigabyte Site]
  • If you update the BIOS, the Boot Option Priorities list will become more manageable with less number of options, will most likely show one instance of your UEFI System disk, instead of the multiple ones you are seeing.

Attachments

• 1.BIOS Versions GA-1700x-Gaming 5.png
    1.BIOS Versions GA-1700x-Gaming 5.png
    149.5 KB · Views: 37
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back