Contribute
Register

Static noise develops, sound volume diminishes, and audio stops working? GA-Z77-DS3H Multibeast 5.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you for replying, I can't reply to PMs yet, I am a newbie in this forum.
Will take the pc to the retailer tomorrow hopefully for check and replacement.
I tried several things, it seems to be electrical in nature..

Just chiming in that I was only able to fix this problem by using the old Multibeast (5.4.3) to install the ALC887 Current audio driver.

I wonder if MacMan is aware of this? Hopefully it can be fixed in a future Multibeast.

Many thanks for the solution of the Problem. I had it, too on my Hackintosh with ds3h and Mavericks 10.9.2.
I delete the AppleHDA.kext and install from MultiBeast 5.4.3 the ALC888b/887 Current. That was the fix!

Edit: The problem is unfortunately occurred again :thumbdown:

+1 for fixing my audio issue. Thanks so much for posting this fix! It's been driving me crazy on 10.8.5.

Still no audio using the latest Multibeast (current as of this posting) ALC887 Current. Had to use the MultiBeast 5.4.3 version of the same driver to get working audio.

just got my system working with dvi cable, now the next step:

I get a crackling noise with starting the computer. It makes even some noise when I open folders.
Any ideas please?

I have GA-H87-D3H
Internal Graphics, Intel HD4600
i5 4670

used the latest MultiBeast and my audio drivers settings were:
... >realtek alcxxx > without dsdt > alc892
... >realtek alcxxx > without dsdt > HDAEnabler

I used to have this problem on my hackintosh, but it has thankfully stopped. Unfortunately, videos now randomly stop after about 20mins in. This does not happen in firefox or safari. I have chrome's internal flash plugin disabled and am using the same system flash for all three browsers. Has anyone had a similar problem? Any ideas about how to diagnose/fix this would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

Also, here are my system specs if they're helpful:
- OS X 10.9.3
- Core i5-3570K (at 4.2ishGHz; I can't remember exactly how much I overclocked it, but I think it's more than 4GHz)
- GA-Z77X-UP5 TH
- GTX 660

Try MultiBeast 5.4.3/ALC887 Current (10.8.4 AppleHDA.kext) .

Hi Toleda, you seem to be a guru here so maybe you can help :) I’m a complete newcomer to Hackintosh!!!
I have this problem of gradual degrading audio. Scarlett 18i8 external soundcard, Mavericks, when using any audio DAW, iTunes etc.
Few infos:

• Doesn’t seem to be chrome/flash related for me as I don’t open chrome and I still get the degrading audio (unless something chrome related is running in the background without me knowing?…)

• I don’t get static when using just the sound card built into my hack, using the Realtek driver ALC888b v100302, only when I use my external Scarlett 18i8 sound card.

• Changing the Audio hz in midi audio setup doesn’t work - I use Logic as a DAW and that automatically changes the hz to 44,100 by default.
Can you confirm for my spec what Multibeast audio driver I should/could be using for my Motherboard? My spec is here:
Chimera v4.1.0, Motherboard GA-Z97-HD3, Mavericks 10.9.5, Logic 9, I believe my Realtek is ALC888b v100302, but i’m not 100% sure... (on the gigabyte website it just says ALC887 Codec, but in my hack it's listed as ALC888b v100302)
I'm pulling my hair out trying different drivers, deleting kexts that people have suggested, but I have no real clue what I'm doing... :crazy:
PLEASE HELP, cheers!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back