Contribute
Register

Sound doesn't work--ALC1150 worked in Maverick

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, I'll try it in abit, right now, i'm still on 10.9.0 was on 10.9.1 until .2 screwed me up n so i stayed on 10.9.0 since i didn't kept the .1 installation.

right now, i have an old hdd to test from 10.9.0 then after login i'll install 10.10. to see what happens next, but when i did a time machine restore on 10.10, i couldn't get past the osx boot, did -X -V both and separate then the new cmds from the new guid, still wouldn't pop up past the boot screen with the pop up log that shows jeberish and the bottom says nano sec ###########

I'll do a restore on the old HDD time machine and then install 10.10 from drive to see where I get to from there.

probably the error for on 10.10 is from the old multi beast stuff that restored as well so thats probably why that part got screwed up.

ps, all i use to get it up is unibeast and multi beast, for my 10.9 boot screen is the chimera white 2.0.0 screen

I downloaded VoodooHDA v2.8.6 and it worked for me. My motherboard is Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H with ALC 1150.

Hmm maybe this will work for my Z97MX Gaming 5? Also ALC1150.

Anything new on ALC1150? I really want it to work!

Yesterday I installed the new Multibeast 7.0.1 on top of my 7.0.0 with some different setting but now the sound works on my ALC1150 and I don't have to boot with -f. I have a Z97MX-Gaming 5, I can upload the multibeast preset file if anyone's interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back