Contribute
Register

[SOLVED] Z77-DS3H issues after power cut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi P1LGRIM. Relating back to my Z77-DS3H desktop now i don't think there was something wrong with that board. My new desktop had a funny turn earlier on where shutdown broke USB broke and Audio disabled itself. This happened when i turned my amp on. Do you think the amplifier i have could be causing this problem? what do you think?
It's hard to say what is wrong but if it only happens when you connect the amp then that is pretty conclusive.

It's hard to say what is wrong but if it only happens when you connect the amp then that is pretty conclusive.

I took the cover off the amp because when i touch the casing i get some static feeling on the casing and what do you know I've seen this. I think this is the culprit. I still have my Z77-DS3H board with the i7 3770 cant get rid of it tbh might get it out a bit later and see what the outcome is. When the amp is plugged into my iPhone or iPad i have that static feeling. If this was the amp all along I've wasted money on a new desktop which wasn't the issue in the first place. Doesn't that look like its burnt out to you?

Screen Shot 2016-12-20 at 11.54.39.png

Thanks mate. Ill try the Z77-DS3H later on and see what i get. Cant believe this was the culprit tho.
Still love my Z77-DS3H build, it's the one that gives me the least trouble of all.

Still love my Z77-DS3H build, it's the one that gives me the least trouble of all.

Thats why i cant get rid of mine had it for years. Its been a good daily driver for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back