Geforge 8800 gts + hd2500
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
HI ALL
I've responded to another thread about this , but since it's marked as SOLVED, I guess nobody will answer me.
I did a fresh install of Sierra on my z77ds3h + gtx655 and I've ended up having no network connection.

I've tried all the three options for ATHEROS drivers in Multibeast. Always rebooted and I never have any network card in system definition or system preferences / settings.

I've searched the forum and I've tried to download and paste the kext named ALXEthernet.kext into the two folders named :
system/library/extensions and into the folder /library/extensions . I received a warning doing that .

Tried to reboot but I still have no network.

Can anyone please explain me the steps to get this? thanks

I've searched the forum and I've tried to download and paste the kext named ALXEthernet.kext into the two folders named :
system/library/extensions and into the folder /library/extensions . I received a warning doing that .
Kexts must be correctly installed not just pasted into folders.

You can use an app such as KextBeast.

Thanks for the answer. I thought that Multibeast would be enough to finalise the procedure.
Is there a procedure also to delete the Kext that I've tried to install via multibeast?

thanks

Does anyone has experience of successfully install sierra on this motherboard? thanks

I've solved this using the Atheros kext from Multibeast Yosemite edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back