[Solved] Z390-H 9900k vega 64 970evo freeze on last 2 mins

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Spec
ROG Strike Z390-H Gaming
ROG vega 64
970 evo 1TB
Corsair veagence LPX 3200mhz 32gb

when i run the installation it stop at the end and wont restart just freeze at the moment
and i manually restart and continue installation in ssd

it shows that failed to send exception exc_corpse_notify error code 5 for pid 204

and I just tried High Sierra same problem
i guess the motherboard sucks

Solution: Use OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi or OsxAptioFixDrv3-64.efi replace AptioMemoryFix.efi,one driver only each time

I did update my profile, I dont see why that was necessary since I am asking OP's help I have the same specs. Anyway, hope he sees this.

This means that ToxicApple did the following:
  • Insert USB flash disk back on Mac and mount EFI partition with EFI Mounter v3.
  • Go to the EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI folder.
  • If you have any of these files, move them out of there and drop them to the Desktop for now: AptioMemoryFix-64.efi, OsxAptioFixDrv.efi, OsxAptioFix2Drv.efi, OsxAptioFix3Drv.efi.
  • Then download OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi from bullet number '3' in this link.
  • Copy that file into EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI folder.
Now boot your Hackintosh from this USB disk (press F12 at BIOS screen to select USB disk). Then choose the Mojave Pre-Install disk icon to repeat the second install loop.

If you still encounter an error, try the first install loop again and let us know what happened. Also make sure your USB disk is 32GB or smaller, and it is in a USB 2.0 port (not USB 3.0 port).

Thank you so much, OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi fixed it for me. (asus z390-a)

Hello,

I followed this guide, and first when I tried to install Mojave on my new SSD. I was stuck on last 2 minutes.
So now I removed "AptioMemoryFix-64.efi" because it was the only file mentioned present in this directory.
I added "OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi" and relaunched the install.
Now instead of getting stuck at last 2 minutes, my computer reboot

I don't have pre-install but "Boot OS X Install from Install macOS Mojave".

I don't know what I'm supposed to do. It's the first time I try to make a hackintosh.

The last line on the log is: "can't find system audio level": youtube

PS: I know that my RTX will not be recognized, I just want to run it with my iGPU for the moment

Last edited:
Hello,

I followed this guide, and first when I tried to install Mojave on my new SSD. I was stuck on last 2 minutes.
So now I removed "AptioMemoryFix-64.efi" because it was the only file mentioned present in this directory.
I added "OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi" and relaunched the install.
Now instead of getting stuck at last 2 minutes, my computer reboot

I don't have pre-install but "Boot OS X Install from Install macOS Mojave".

I don't know what I'm supposed to do. It's the first time I try to make a hackintosh.

The last line on the log is: "can't find system audio level": youtube

PS: I know that my RTX will not be recognized, I just want to run it with my iGPU for the moment
Couple of suggestions:
  • Disconnect power from the RTX or physically remove the card. Use the on-board DisplayPort to drive the display. Using HDMI will lead to black screen problem (which can be fixed in post-installation).
  • If using OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi, also try enabling the checkbox for slide=0 in Boot section of Clover Configurator.
  • Finally, if all else fails, refer to my Gigabyte Z390 Designare build guide to see if something in that guide might help you.

Couple of suggestions:

Disconnect power from the RTX or physically remove the card. Use the on-board DisplayPort to drive the display. Using HDMI will lead to black screen problem (which can be fixed in post-installation).
If using OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi, also try enabling the checkbox for slide=0 in Boot section of Clover Configurator.
Finally, if all else fails, refer to my Gigabyte Z390 Designare build guide to see if something in that guide might help you.

Thank you the installation went fine. The guide is slightly different from your steps.
So I've installed Mojave and used this guide for the post-installation since it's the same MB.
After this (step 20).
I booted on my Mojave disk but I don't have the clover menu. It boot directly on the apple splash screen and stuck at 3/4

Thank you the installation went fine. The guide is slightly different from your steps.
So I've installed Mojave and used this guide for the post-installation since it's the same MB.
After this (step 20).
I booted on my Mojave disk but I don't have the clover menu. It boot directly on the apple splash screen and stuck at 3/4
During boot -- before Apply logo appears -- press spacebar a few times. That might activate Clover boot menu (if the Clover GUI timeout is set to 0). If so, then press spacebar again at the Clover boot menu and enable the checkbox for "verbose". Then let the system boot and perhaps capture smartphone video of the log messages...

During boot -- before Apply logo appears -- press spacebar a few times. That might activate Clover boot menu (if the Clover GUI timeout is set to 0). If so, then press spacebar again at the Clover boot menu and enable the checkbox for "verbose". Then let the system boot and perhaps capture smartphone video of the log messages...

Maybe something about my CPU/iGPU?
One line is: WARNING: IOPlatformPluginUtil : getCPUIDInfo: this is an unknown CPU model 0x9e

Edit: since it's a whole new problem I created my own thread here

Last edited:
This means that ToxicApple did the following:
  • Insert USB flash disk back on Mac and mount EFI partition with EFI Mounter v3.
  • Go to the EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI folder.
  • If you have any of these files, move them out of there and drop them to the Desktop for now: AptioMemoryFix-64.efi, OsxAptioFixDrv.efi, OsxAptioFix2Drv.efi, OsxAptioFix3Drv.efi.
  • Then download OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi from bullet number '3' in this link.
  • Copy that file into EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI folder.
Now boot your Hackintosh from this USB disk (press F12 at BIOS screen to select USB disk). Then choose the Mojave Pre-Install disk icon to repeat the second install loop.

If you still encounter an error, try the first install loop again and let us know what happened. Also make sure your USB disk is 32GB or smaller, and it is in a USB 2.0 port (not USB 3.0 port).

I tried to solve the problem (restarting when 2 minutes to complete the first installation) used the file "OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi" in the folder EFI / CLOVER / drivers64UEFI and also added the parameter "slide = 0" but unsuccessful installation of Mojave, any light?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back