Contribute
Register

[Solved] Z390-H 9900k vega 64 970evo freeze on last 2 mins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to be sure, let me ask: After you manually reboot and continue the installation from SSD, do you select the “pre-install” disk instead of the actual Mojave disk?

Just to be sure, let me ask: After you manually reboot and continue the installation from SSD, do you select the “pre-install” disk instead of the actual Mojave disk?

Yah, there are two available disks (other than the usb installer) to boot from and I select the first one the pre-install disk.

I’ve tried both and the results LOOK the same.

I even just updated the BIOS with no changes grrr...

Yah, there are two available disks (other than the usb installer) to boot from and I select the first one the pre-install disk.

I’ve tried both and the results LOOK the same.

I even just updated the BIOS with no changes grrr...
Oops, I thought you were the original poster. I just found your original thread, so I'll reply there momentarily.

My Spec
ROG Strike Z390-H Gaming
ROG vega 64
970 evo 1TB
Corsair veagence LPX 3200mhz 32gb

when i run the installation it stop at the end and wont restart just freeze at the moment
and i manually restart and continue installation in ssd

it shows that failed to send exception exc_corpse_notify error code 5 for pid 204

and I just tried High Sierra same problem
i guess the motherboard sucks

Solution: Use OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi or OsxAptioFixDrv3-64.efi replace AptioMemoryFix.efi,one driver only each time
Can you explain this solution? This is my first build and am having the same trouble.

Can you explain this solution? This is my first build and am having the same trouble.
This means that ToxicApple did the following:
  • Insert USB flash disk back on Mac and mount EFI partition with EFI Mounter v3.
  • Go to the EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI folder.
  • If you have any of these files, move them out of there and drop them to the Desktop for now: AptioMemoryFix-64.efi, OsxAptioFixDrv.efi, OsxAptioFix2Drv.efi, OsxAptioFix3Drv.efi.
  • Then download OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi from bullet number '3' in this link.
  • Copy that file into EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI folder.
Now boot your Hackintosh from this USB disk (press F12 at BIOS screen to select USB disk). Then choose the Mojave Pre-Install disk icon to repeat the second install loop.

If you still encounter an error, try the first install loop again and let us know what happened. Also make sure your USB disk is 32GB or smaller, and it is in a USB 2.0 port (not USB 3.0 port).

This means that ToxicApple did the following:
  • Insert USB flash disk back on Mac and mount EFI partition with EFI Mounter v3.
  • Go to the EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI folder.
  • If you have any of these files, move them out of there and drop them to the Desktop for now: AptioMemoryFix-64.efi, OsxAptioFixDrv.efi, OsxAptioFix2Drv.efi, OsxAptioFix3Drv.efi.
  • Then download OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi from bullet number '3' in this link.
  • Copy that file into EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI folder.
Now boot your Hackintosh from this USB disk (press F12 at BIOS screen to select USB disk). Then choose the Mojave Pre-Install disk icon to repeat the second install loop.

If you still encounter an error, try the first install loop again and let us know what happened. Also make sure your USB disk is 32GB or smaller, and it is in a USB 2.0 port (not USB 3.0 port).
I figured this part out and got all the way to running multibeast on my desktop, however, now that I restarted when it was completed, I am unable to get back in. I am stuck at the login screen, the cursor is ticking, and the time changes but it won't let me type at all. Where do I go from here?

Maybe your USB port is not being recognized? Are you using USB Keyboard/mouse? Have you tried moving it to a USB 2.0 port?

Maybe your USB port is not being recognized? Are you using USB Keyboard/mouse? Have you tried moving it to a USB 2.0 port?
No I don't think thats the issue. I have tried a USB keyboard in a USB 2 port, as well as the bluetooth keyboard I had set up before I ran multibeast that works in clover as well.

Are you able to boot to the Recovery volume from Clover? Does the keyboard work there?

Are you able to boot to the Recovery volume from Clover? Does the keyboard work there?
I'll try that now and check back with you. Of course I was just getting excited about having a working hackintosh haha should have known better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back