Contribute
Register

[solved] XPS 13 9350 Sierra, freezing/crashing when plug/unplug power, HELP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you look at my CLOVER file please? it doesn't detect my ssd still..

thank you

Last edited:
Could you look at my CLOVER file please? it doesn't detect my ssd still..

Problems:
- No SSDT_NVMe-Pcc.aml in ACPI/patched.
- no misc/preboot.log (you need to press F2 before collecting EFI/Clover [preboot.log lists PCIe devices, therefore allows me to see which NVMe device you have])

Problems:
- No SSDT_NVMe-Pcc.aml in ACPI/patched.
- no misc/preboot.log (you need to press F2 before collecting EFI/Clover [preboot.log lists PCIe devices, therefore allows me to see which NVMe device you have])
Thank you again for your help :)

I don't have windows.. where can I find the path for my ssd in Mac OS X please?

I don't have windows.. where can I find the path for my ssd in Mac OS X please?

You can get it from an ioreg.
The ioreg in post #13 shows an NVMe at _SB.PCI0.RP09.PXSX.

It works!! thank you so much

Hi :)
I have a problem with my screen size... I have the qHD 4K screen and Mac OS shows up in 4K but like on the 50' screen if you know what I mean.. everything is so small for my old eyes.. lol
How can I turn my screen in 1600x900 retina like I used to have on my messy install before it..?
Thank you for your help.

Hi :)
I have a problem with my screen size... I have the qHD 4K screen and Mac OS shows up in 4K but like on the 50' screen if you know what I mean.. everything is so small for my old eyes.. lol
How can I turn my screen in 1600x900 retina like I used to have on my messy install before it..?
Thank you for your help.

"Problem Reporting" files are incomplete.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

sorry again :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back