Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GIGABYTE GA-H97-HD3
CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
HD 7970
I recently did a fresh install of High Sierra 10.3.15 but my wifi won't connect even though hardware is detected. I keep getting the "Wi-Fi network "" could not be joined" message.

When I try to connect, the wifi icon blinks a few seconds but still ends up greyed out.

I have an ASUS PCE-AC68 wireless card and had no problems with hackintosh since El Capitan.
I tried taking out the wifi card and putting it back in, the wifi connected for like a few minutes and then stopped working.

I've done the multibeast installation but still no luck.

See images below.

Attachments

• IMG_7173.JPG
    IMG_7173.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 274
  • IMG_7174.JPG
    IMG_7174.JPG
    7.7 MB · Views: 221
  • IMG_7176.JPG
    IMG_7176.JPG
    5.9 MB · Views: 185
  • IMG_7177.JPG
    IMG_7177.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 545
I recently did a fresh install of High Sierra 10.3.15 but my wifi won't connect even though hardware is detected. I keep getting the "Wi-Fi network "" could not be joined" message.

When I try to connect, the wifi icon blinks a few seconds but still ends up greyed out.

I have an ASUS PCE-AC68 wireless card and had no problems with hackintosh since El Capitan.
I tried taking out the wifi card and putting it back in, the wifi connected for like a few minutes and then stopped working.

I've done the multibeast installation but still no luck.

See images below.
I have the same issue. Wifi was working, then at some time ago, it wont connect... still baffled now...

I have the same issue. Wifi was working, then at some time ago, it wont connect... still baffled now...

I think the problem was the wifi antenna extension, now it works when I connect the antennas directly to the card..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back