Contribute
Register

[solved] Who can help me compile the DSDT, Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't understand anything from this i just need him > to type the step for me because we have the same laptop > but he switch off the private massage :crazy::banghead::banghead:

Your profile indicates you have only Radeon graphics. Is it accurate?

There is plenty of information for you to read in the FAQ.

Further posts in this '[solved]' thread are off-topic.

Your profile indicates you have only Radeon graphics. Is it accurate?

There is plenty of information for you to read in the FAQ.

Further posts in this '[solved]' thread are off-topic.

the processor have a intel 520 graphic >

please i have dell inspiron 5559 the same lap you have it . can you please tell me how can i install os x on my laptop :geek:

Sorry, I just see your reply, here i give some clue:

First, you need an usb with gpt format so you can Create the OS X Installer. Then install clover to usb, in this step, you should check Install for UEFI booting only. After that, you can copy my attachment content overwrite your clover.Second, when boot your dell, press F2 to enter bios and set loader to uefi and uncheck the lagacy mode, uncheck the secure boot, uncheck the all vt things too. After that, save your bios change, and reboot your computer. if all that you do right, you will see enter clover screen.

Last, in clover screen, select your osx installer disk all enter ei capitan install, after install complete, the computer will restart then in clover screen, select your hdd to enter your hackintosh.

All thing is done, at this moment, hd520 is not perfect, even if you set ig-platform-id is 0x19160000 in config.plist, but you can use it normally if you select right display profile. you can do this in System Preferences, Displays, Color, Display profile.

Hope this can help you, have a good luck.

View attachment 184376View attachment EFI.rar

First, you need an usb with gpt format so you can Create the OS X Installer. Then install clover to usb, in this step, you should check Install for UEFI booting only. After that, you can copy my attachment content overwrite your clover.Second, when boot your dell, press F2 to enter bios and set loader to uefi and uncheck the lagacy mode, uncheck the secure boot, uncheck the all vt things too. After that, save your bios change, and reboot your computer. if all that you do right, you will see enter clover screen.

Last, in clover screen, select your osx installer disk all enter ei capitan install, after install complete, the computer will restart then in clover screen, select your hdd to enter your hackintosh.

All thing is done, at this moment, hd520 is not perfect, even if you set ig-platform-id is 0x19160000 in config.plist, but you can use it normally if you select right display profile. you can do this in System Preferences, Displays, Color, Display profile.

View attachment 184376View attachment 184377

Then install clover to usb, this is my first time and i dont know what this mean . can you please open thr private massage . just if you have a time to help my :rolleyes:

View attachment 184376View attachment 184377

I will kill my self :sick: the massage closed until l have 75 post :sick: can you give my you face or twitter :sick:

I will kill my self :sick: the massage closed until l have 75 post :sick: can you give my you face or twitter :sick:

Rules said:
Members may not solicit nor provide assistance via private communications. This forum was created to provide help by posting questions and getting answers. By not publicly discussing you are depriving others of solutions to problems they may encounter

Then install clover to usb, this is my first time and i dont know what this mean . can you please open thr private massage . just if you have a time to help my :rolleyes:

if you don't know how to do this, just follow this tutorial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back