Contribute
Register

[solved] Who can help me compile the DSDT, Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Dell Inspiron 5559 (Clover)
CPU
i7-6500u
Graphics
Intel HD 520, 1366×768
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
When 10.11.4 release, I installed it into my dell inspiron 5559 with clover, with Ethernet, Audio(ALC 255) and i7-6500u with HD 520 works fine, but when i wanna compile DSDT, it kept two errors, I didnot kown how I can fix it, I extract ACPI file both with clover and Rehabman's Patchmatic, but the error is same, so please help, thanks a lot!

here is my attachment:
View attachment patchmatic.zip
View attachment clover.zip

Who can help me compile the DSDT, Thanks!

When 10.11.4 release, I installed it into my dell inspiron 5559 with clover, with Ethernet, Audio(ALC 255) and i7-6500u with HD 520 works fine, but when i wanna compile DSDT, it kept two errors, I didnot kown how I can fix it, I extract ACPI file both with clover and Rehabman's Patchmatic, but the error is same, so please help, thanks a lot!

here is my attachment:
View attachment 184170
View attachment 184171

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capitan-laptop-support/152573-guide-patching-laptop-dsdt-ssdts.html

Disassemble with refs.txt. Apply "Fix PARSEOP_ZERO" error (aggressive version, read the comments within the patch).

Then you have some manual fixes to do...

There is two "6148, Illegal open scope on external object from within DSDT" errors. One at 17309 and the other at 23570. These are illegal (according to ACPI spec) and must be removed.

In each case, remove the 'If (CondRefOf (\_SB.PCI0.RP01.PXSX))' and the entire block within it.

That will leave you some more errors, again both within a If (CondRefOf (\_SB.PCI0.RP01.PXSX)).

It is valid to remove this code as you can see by looking at all SSDTs that \_SB.PCI0.RP01.PXSX is not defined anywhere, therefore you know the CondRefOf result is false.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capitan-laptop-support/152573-guide-patching-laptop-dsdt-ssdts.html

Disassemble with refs.txt. Apply "Fix PARSEOP_ZERO" error (aggressive version, read the comments within the patch).

Then you have some manual fixes to do...

There is two "6148, Illegal open scope on external object from within DSDT" errors. One at 17309 and the other at 23570. These are illegal (according to ACPI spec) and must be removed.

In each case, remove the 'If (CondRefOf (\_SB.PCI0.RP01.PXSX))' and the entire block within it.

That will leave you some more errors, again both within a If (CondRefOf (\_SB.PCI0.RP01.PXSX)).

It is valid to remove this code as you can see by looking at all SSDTs that \_SB.PCI0.RP01.PXSX is not defined anywhere, therefore you know the CondRefOf result is false.

Many Thanks, As you see, my DSDT compiled completely, And Thanks Again for Your Help!

Many Thanks, As you see, my DSDT compiled completely, And Thanks Again for Your Help!

Marked solved.

Please provide complete details in your profile/signature
(Profile/Settings link in upper right corner of this site)

Mobo: manufacturer/model + bootloader(Clover/Chameleon/Chimera)
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices + laptop internal screen resolution

For example, typical Ivy laptop:
Mobo: HP ProBook 4540s (Clover)
CPU: i5-3320m/HM76
Graphics: HD4000, 1366x768

Use CPU-Z on Windows to find CPU (Core iX-xxx) and motherboard chipset (HMxx), and graphics capabilities. For a laptop, these details are important and affect critical installation procedures.

Note: When specifying your bootloader, if using Clover legacy, please be sure to specify "Clover legacy"). Specifying "Clover" will be assumed as "Clover UEFI"

Please provide complete details in your profile/signature
(Profile/Settings link in upper right corner of this site)

Mobo: manufacturer/model + bootloader(Clover/Chameleon/Chimera)
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices + laptop internal screen resolution

For example, typical Ivy laptop:
Mobo: HP ProBook 4540s (Clover)
CPU: i5-3320m/HM76
Graphics: HD4000, 1366x768

Use CPU-Z on Windows to find CPU (Core iX-xxx) and motherboard chipset (HMxx), and graphics capabilities. For a laptop, these details are important and affect critical installation procedures.

Note: When specifying your bootloader, if using Clover legacy, please be sure to specify "Clover legacy"). Specifying "Clover" will be assumed as "Clover UEFI"

Totally Done, Am I right?

please i have dell inspiron 5559 the same lap you have it . can you please tell me how can i install os x on my laptop :geek:

here is my attachment:
View attachment 184170
View attachment 184171

please i have dell inspiron 5559 the same lap you have it . can you please tell me how can i install os x on my laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back