Contribute
Register

[solved] Vivobook F510UA Battery Status DSDT patching

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all I have the same board but can't get the keyboard or trackpad to work but everything else (except wifi as I haven't swapped the card yet) seems to work well thus far. I'm still tweaking a bit but can't get kbrd or trackpad working. Can someone cplease chime in with a specific how to on (I THINK) The voodoo kext install for this issue? I'm at Mojave 10.3.4. TY!

Hi all I have the same board but can't get the keyboard or trackpad to work but everything else (except wifi as I haven't swapped the card yet) seems to work well thus far. I'm still tweaking a bit but can't get kbrd or trackpad working. Can someone cplease chime in with a specific how to on (I THINK) The voodoo kext install for this issue? I'm at Mojave 10.3.4. TY!

Off-topic.
This topic is specific to battery patching as is quite clear from the thread title.

Solved. I went back and installed the Clover folder with the patch files from the laptop guide on Github then rebooted. All works now.

Hello, @RehabMan, I was wondering if you can help me. I recently did a Hackintosh build using the laptop guide for the Asus s510 for my second laptop. I followed the guide on the GitHub and patched the DSDT per the guide (followed it to a T, compiled no errors) but there are some ACPI errors. Everything except for the battery indicator and display slider works.

Attachments

• Problem Reporting.zip
    3.7 MB · Views: 75
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back