Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Build:
Intel Skylake i5 6500
Asrock h110m-hds
8GB G.Skill Ripjaws
Asus 750ti
Kingston 240GB SSD

I have tried to do a generic installation for unibeast on my usb and have gotten to a point where i choose to launch the usb disk in clover for the the installer to run but it loads up to the screenshot where i get the "panic" message. I have tried the installation with removing the graphics card after seeing a possible solution but to no avail it hasn't worked

The images should be attached of what message I'm getting on my screen

Attachments

• IMG_20170612_145722.jpg
    IMG_20170612_145722.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 147
  • IMG_20170612_145729.jpg
    IMG_20170612_145729.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 129
@N-tosh, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.
If you have more then one build you can use the Build Signature or Signature option.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.
Try setting SMBIOS > Trust=true in your config.plist
Code:
    <key>SMBIOS</key>
    <dict>
        <key>Trust</key>
        <true/>
    </dict>
If you use only one stick of RAM try moving it to a different slot.

I discovered my first dimm ram slot is faulty. I have read up on threads about possibly bypassing the first slot, i have used clover configurator and tried multiple different things with tampering in the smbios such as classifications of the product (imac14,2 or imac17,1). I got to the point where the kernel error hasn't occurred again but the loading bar appears and then apparently freezes indefinitely. It occurs with the graphics card (750ti) still plugged in and without. Is there something that i am missing?

I discovered my first dimm ram slot is faulty. I have read up on threads about possibly bypassing the first slot, i have used clover configurator and tried multiple different things with tampering in the smbios such as classifications of the product (imac14,2 or imac17,1). I got to the point where the kernel error hasn't occurred again but the loading bar appears and then apparently freezes indefinitely. It occurs with the graphics card (750ti) still plugged in and without. Is there something that i am missing?
RMA the faulty motherboard ?

but am still being unsuccessful to the point where it keeps freezing at the loading bar :/
Boot your system in Verbose Mode and post a picture of your screen when it freezes/hangs.
At Clover Boot Screen press space bar and select Verbose (-v)

This is with the default config

Attachments

• IMG_20170630_002923.jpg
    IMG_20170630_002923.jpg
    5.8 MB · Views: 141
This is with the default config
Try at Clover Boot Screen select Options > PCI devices > USB Ownership and USB Injection

For permanent solution check Inject USB + FixOwnership in Clovers config.plist
Code:
  <key>USB</key>
        <dict>
            <key>FixOwnership</key>
            <true/>
            <key>Inject</key>
            <true/>
        </dict>

That worked and have now successfully installed sierra. Thank you for your assistance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back