Graphics
RX 580
Hi Experts!
I currently am running the following:
MacOS Sierra 10.12.6
NVIDA drivers from WebDriver-378.05.05.25f04.pkg
Clover 4369
Gigabyte GA-Z87MX-D3H with i7-4770K

I am trying to update from my current Sierra to the High Sierra 10.13.2. When I run the MacOS installer, I get to the first reboot that should start installing the new OS. Instead I get a screen with Apple logo in the middle and nothing moves, no progress bar, nothing. When I run clover with -v option I get the screen that you can see in my attached images. I tried using UniBeast and USB stick, then tried just upgrading it from the desktop directly, the same result. I added the FakeSMC by running MultiBeast 10.2.0 and also added apfs.efi to /efi/clover/drivers64uefi . The result is still the same. Any help is greatly appreciated. I really don't want to do a clean install as I have too much stuff on my machine that I would need to reinstall. Please help. Thanks!

Attachments

• 01.JPG
    01.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 162
  • preboot.log.txt
    20.9 KB · Views: 216
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 204
Last edited:
Ok. So it looks like I fixed it. My High Sierra got installed and all is working just fine.

I followed #14 from https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/immediate-backtrace-crash-on-install.232279/page-2

I added the following to the config.plist (of course, I used clover configurator just to be safe):

<key>APCI</key>
<key>DropTables</key>
<array>
<dict>
<key>Signature</key>
<string>MATS</string>
</dict>
<dict>
<key>Signature</key>
<string>DMAR</string>
</dict>
</array>