Contribute
Register

[solved] Unable to boot installer -- OsxAptioFixDrv Error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excuse me. I put that value. Not the one i described. I confuse the term because i said by memory. Lazy for not to edit the file and copy paste or refresh my memory.

Excuse me. I put that value. Not the one i described. I confuse the term because i said by memory. Lazy for not to edit the file and copy paste or refresh my memory.

Best to just keep using 0x67...

I can boot with OsxAptioFixDrv.efi, the one included on installer of my clover version which is 4526, and CsrActiveConfig=0x67. With 0x3 gives the error. At other point i can set to 0x3 and put OsxAptioFixDrv-2.efi

Excuse my english.

Thanks for all your work and help.

I can boot with OsxAptioFixDrv.efi, the one included on installer of my clover version which is 4526, and CsrActiveConfig=0x67. With 0x3 gives the error. At other point i can set to 0x3 and put OsxAptioFixDrv-2.efi

It is typical.

Any ideas why my system will randomly decide to boot or not with the OsxAptioFixDrv-2?

Sometimes it will boot just fine into OSX, straight from the installation drive, and other times I get the error. If I get the error it may boot right up after the next restart or 3-4 restarts. Absolutely nothing is being changed, I just may or may not get the error...?

Any ideas why my system will randomly decide to boot or not with the OsxAptioFixDrv-2?

Sometimes it will boot just fine into OSX, straight from the installation drive, and other times I get the error. If I get the error it may boot right up after the next restart or 3-4 restarts. Absolutely nothing is being changed, I just may or may not get the error...?

What hardware? There is no laptop in your profile.

What is CsrActiveConfig set to in config.plist/RtVariables?

What hardware? There is no laptop in your profile.

What is CsrActiveConfig set to in config.plist/RtVariables?

Sorry, I'm not using a laptop, I'm using an i7 5820K, GA-X99-UD3P, GTX 980 TI (not exactly making things easy for myself).

CsrActiveConfig is set to "0x3".

Sorry, I'm not using a laptop, I'm using an i7 5820K, GA-X99-UD3P, GTX 980 TI (not exactly making things easy for myself).

This forum is specific to laptops. Desktop questions should be posted in the appropriate desktop forum.

CsrActiveConfig is set to "0x3".

CsrActiveConfig should be 0x67.

Guys, I have the same issue, and it looks like that I'm using the latest clover with everything you guys told me to do. But, it still doesn't boot up. It still says osxaptipfixdrv error. I'm using El Capitan. I don't know how to fix this. I've tried doing everything. Help please.

I also have put boot flags such as rootless=0 kext-dev-mode=1 -v USBBusFix=1 npci=0x3000

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back