Contribute
Register

[solved] Unable to boot installer -- OsxAptioFixDrv Error

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah , very sory , i just stupid , i forgot TURN OFF Intel visual technology in bios , now it can run but im stuck here .
27317630626_b02fe03e8d_o.jpg

. i fixed everything follow the tutorial .

Attachments

• EFI 2.zip
    4 MB · Views: 266
yeah , very sory , i just stupid , i forgot TURN OFF Intel visual technology in bios , now it can run but im stuck here .
27317630626_b02fe03e8d_o.jpg

. i fixed everything follow the tutorial .

From where did you download OS X?
On what hardware did you create your USB installer?
What size is the USB stick?

From where did you download OS X? --- another hackintosh pc - ver 10.10
On what hardware did you create your USB installer? --- another hackintosh pc - ver 10.10
What size is the USB stick? - 16gb

From where did you download OS X? --- another hackintosh pc - ver 10.10
On what hardware did you create your USB installer? --- another hackintosh pc - ver 10.10
What size is the USB stick? - 16gb

You must have downloaded and created your USB quite a while ago... 10.10 is no longer available.

Suggest you re-download... re-create your stick...

Also, this forum is for 10.11 only. You should post your question in the 10.10 forum if that's the system you're installing.

ok , im trying on a mac mini . "another hackintosh pc - ver 10.10" i mean my hack intosh pc ran on ver 10.10 . i'll report you soon
. thank you

I had a similar issue and had to use this to boot into my mac, chameleon instead of clover.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/install-os-x-el-capitan-with-chameleon.179905/
once i booted into my mac, i ran multibeast again with clover bootloader, fakesmc, etc for my hardware... and it worked. made my mac bootable and the OscAptioFixDrv error went away. dont know if this will work for all but it worked for me.

Also note i used the legacy boot method not UEFI and switched that in my bios as well to just boot into my mac with the chameleon bootloader (using unibeast and Enoch installer) then switched it all back after getting in and running multibeast.

Hi after updating to El Capitan 10.11.5 I have problem of message #1. I tried to remove OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi from EFI/EFI/Clover/drivers64UEFI and install OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi but I have the error "Error Loading Kernel Cache (0xe)". In this case I tried booting without caches from clover menu but same error remains.
Then I changed CsrActiveConfig=0x03 to set CsrActiveConfig=0x67 with OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi and boot in verbose but the start up hangs at some point with no apparent error. This is the screenshot:
20160920_213705.jpg

See attached my clover folder.

Attachments

• Clover.zip
    3.1 MB · Views: 162
Last edited:
Hi after updating to El Capitan 10.11.5 I have problem of message #1. I tried to remove OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi from EFI/EFI/Clover/drivers64UEFI and install OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi but I have the error "Error Loading Kernel Cache (0xe)". In this case I tried booting without caches from clover menu but same error remains.
Then I changed CsrActiveConfig=0x03 to set CsrActiveConfig=0x67 with OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi and boot in verbose but the start up hangs at some point with no apparent error. This is the screenshot:
View attachment 211039

See attached my clover folder.

Your profile has no details on your laptop.

Please provide complete details in your profile/signature
(Profile/Settings link in upper right corner of this site)

Mobo: manufacturer/model + bootloader(Clover/Chameleon/Chimera)
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices + laptop internal screen resolution

For example, typical Ivy laptop:
Mobo: HP ProBook 4540s (Clover)
CPU: i5-3320m/HM76
Graphics: HD4000, 1366x768

Use CPU-Z on Windows to find CPU (Core iX-xxx) and motherboard chipset (HMxx), and graphics capabilities. For a laptop, these details are important and affect critical installation procedures.

Note: When specifying your bootloader, if using Clover legacy, please be sure to specify "Clover legacy"). Specifying "Clover" will be assumed as "Clover UEFI"

Hi RehabMan, I have no laptop. I have only one build GA-B75M-D3P with bootloader Clover UEFI and processor i5 3570K. I am wondering why you were expecting a laptop build also. Does this post deal only with laptops? many thanks! I noted (made a video of the output log since I could not scroll up) that there were many errors before saying like the following but for many kexts:

Unsupported.kext has incorrect permissions; omitting.

kexts that were not authentic: S/L/E: Private.kext, Mach.kext, Libkern.kext, IOKit.kext and a couple more.

Then the error:
Error rebuilding S/L/PrelinkedKernels/prelinkedkernel

Please help :)
p.s. I have a clone partition of my (very) old Mavericks installation, I make all the modifications by booting from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back