Contribute
Register

[solved] Thinkpad X1Carbon 5th Installing Error

Status
Not open for further replies.
No luck, tried by removing additional efi from driver64UEFI folder.
I have attached clover folder along with error I am getting.
Thank you.
you still have OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi, try OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi

although the error you have would be different

make sure your BIOS settings are setup correct

No luck, tried by removing additional efi from driver64UEFI folder.
I have attached clover folder along with error I am getting.
Thank you.

Try OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi not OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi.
You may need to set your memory configuration in config.plist/SMBIOS/Memory (as mentioned in the guide).

Ok, I have updated my symbios to MacBookPro9,2 and it actually worked, now I am able to get the apple logo and progress bar, after 70% progress bar, there is one error that shows and screen goes black. I have also updated OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi instead of OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi.I am attaching the image as well as my clover folder.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    3.6 MB · Views: 44
  • IMG_0009.JPG
    IMG_0009.JPG
    618.9 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
Ok, I have updated my symbios to MacBookPro9,2 and it actually worked, now I am able to get the apple logo and progress bar, after 70% progress bar, there is one error that shows and screen goes black. I have also updated OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi instead of OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi.I am attaching the image as well as my clover folder.

Read guide regarding DVMT-prealloc.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

ok, now I have used invalid ig-platform-id as 0x12345678 and now I am able to go till installer and once I install macOS Sierra on my drive I get this error.
Thank you.

Attachments

• IMG_0014.JPG
    IMG_0014.JPG
    651.7 KB · Views: 62
I don know now, but when I restarted laptop and again selected Boot from HDD, now I am getting this window instead of installer continue window.
Please help.
Thank you.

Attachments

• IMG_0015.JPG
    IMG_0015.JPG
    546.7 KB · Views: 65
Sir, have you encountered such a issue or know how to solve it, please need help.
Thank you.

I don know now, but when I restarted laptop and again selected Boot from HDD, now I am getting this window instead of installer continue window.
Please help.
Thank you.
I had similar issue. You can just erase your hd by using disk utility and do the installation again, that works for me.

I had similar issue. You can just erase your hd by using disk utility and do the installation again, that works for me.
Do I have to completely format my hdd? my windows partition too??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back