hd graphics 530
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Help me I just did a hackintosh with OSX Sierra on my PC
PC Features
Processor: i7 6700
Motherboard: Bazooka B 150 m
GPU: HD Graphics 530

Help when I access the Boot menu and select OSX Sierra starts loading and stops when the bar at 75% and to start hackintosh I have to hold the power button of the PC and reboot. So later part Hackintosh

How do I solve?

Furthermore it is very strange he just start after 3/4 restart, and restarting when the boot go well does not show me either the boot loader menu or the logging with the logo apple directly in the screen to put the password

It remains eternally like this

Attachments

• IMG_3210.JPG
    IMG_3210.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 336
@Giammario, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Boot your system in Verbose Mode and post a picture of your screen when it freezes/hangs.
At Clover Boot Screen press space bar and select Verbose (-v)

I selected verbose mode but nothing happens does the same loading boot as before, and the loading bar stops at 75%
Please help me

i just enter in verbose mode this is a picture

Attachments

• IMG_3216.JPG
    IMG_3216.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 801
i just enter in verbose mode this is a picture
There are changes to the new 10.12.5 / 10.12.6 Intel graphics drivers which may cause black screen or hang on boot.

Try to boot with an invalid ig-platform-id (0x12345678).
At Clover Boot Screen select Options > Graphics Injector > FakeID and enter 0x12345678

When you reach the desktop, install the kexts (Lilu.kext and IntelGraphicsFixup.kext) to /Library/Extensions using KextBeast.

There are changes to the new 10.12.5 / 10.12.6 Intel graphics drivers which may cause black screen or hang on boot.

At Clover Boot Screen select Options > Graphics Injector > FakeID and enter 0x12345678

When you reach the desktop, install the kexts (Lilu.kext and IntelGraphicsFixup.kext) to /Library/Extensions using KextBeast.

It's worked for me asus H170 + i5 6400, thank you very much! :clap:

Regards

Thanks so much, now it works to perfection

Hi - i have the same issue and tried it with your info. unfortunately it did not help in my case.

The last lines in the boot process in verbose mode before shutting down are following:

Bildschirmfoto 2018-04-27 um 09.30.57.png

any idea ? - thanks a lot !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back