Contribute
Register

[SOLVED] Successful (but disappointing?) GPU Upgrade - 0MB VRAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can also change your SMBIOS, e.g. iMac14,2 is usually working fine.

If you use Clover Configurator and maintain the same ROM, MLB and UUID then iMessage will continue to work without a hitch.

Good, friends, I just want to make it clear once more. So, in my case, after OS X installation, firstly I use MultiBeast to change the profile into iMac14,2 and then install the newest Nvidia web drivers (do I restart the computer before Clover?), then run Clover Configurator open the needed ESI file, make adjustments, restart the computer and everything should work fine?

Good, friends, I just want to make it clear once more. So, in my case, after OS X installation, firstly I use MultiBeast to change the profile into iMac14,2 and then install the newest Nvidia web drivers (do I restart the computer before Clover?), then run Clover Configurator open the needed ESI file, make adjustments, restart the computer and everything should work fine?

You can use Clover Configurator to change the system profile. No need to re-run Multibeast if everything else is working.

You can also change your SMBIOS, e.g. iMac14,2 is usually working fine.

You can use Clover Configurator to change the system profile. No need to re-run Multibeast if everything else is working.

Hi, guys. My last time was unlucky, but after several months, I want to try it again now.

So, here is what I get now, after installing El Capitan (version 10.11.6), when I open Clover Configurator, it shows that 'config.plist not found!' And I can't find this path: /Volumes/EFI/EFI/CLOVER/config.plist

Please, mates, let me know, what I missed and forgot to do. Thank you very much.

Last edited:
Hi, guys. My last time was unlucky, but after several months, I want to try it again now.

So, here is what I get now, after installing El Capitan (version 10.11.6), when I open Clover Configurator, it shows that 'config.plist not found!' And I can't find this path: /Volumes/EFI/EFI/CLOVER/config.plist

Please, mates, let me know, what I missed and forgot to do. Thank you very much.

the EFI partition is a hidden partition so you have to mount it using the Configurator.

Attachments

• IMG_1109.JPG
    IMG_1109.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 93
  • IMG_1110.JPG
    IMG_1110.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 115
Last edited:
You must install the Nvidia web drivers that are appropriate for your version of OS X. In Clover Configurator be sure to uncheck the box next to inject Nvidia and check the box next to nvda_drv=1.
Will this work for high sierra?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back