Contribute
Register

[Solved] Stuck at IOConsoleUsers

Status
Not open for further replies.
@astro81, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.
Sorry, BreBo, thanks for letting me know and I've updated my info to include the system I'm having trouble with.

Should I remove the drive and use another Mac to install the Lilu and intelgraphicsfixup kexts? Also, if that's the fix if I mount the EFI using Clover Configurator, can I place the kexts into the folder without modifying anything else or do I still use KextBeast and it can target a different drive (other than the boot drive) to install the kexts to?

Thanks in advance.

Sorry, BreBo, thanks for letting me know and I've updated my info to include the system I'm having trouble with.

Should I remove the drive and use another Mac to install the Lilu and intelgraphicsfixup kexts? Also, if that's the fix if I mount the EFI using Clover Configurator, can I place the kexts into the folder without modifying anything else or do I still use KextBeast and it can target a different drive (other than the boot drive) to install the kexts to?

Thanks in advance.
I've opened the drive with another Mac and it seems I already have the Lilu and intelgraphicsfixup kexts installed, the only issue being that neither are the latest versions, I'll update them and see if it helps.

Update... the above didn't work.

Update no. 2... I got it working by re-installing Mac OS but I really don't understand the problem and as this mac is used headless I would like to try and figure out the cause before I put it back in place. I already had the Lilu and intelgraphicsfixup kexts installed before it stopped booting and after updating them to the latest versions it still didn't boot, tried booting with a false ID and inject intel unchecked, changed inject intel in the config.plist file to false and lastly updated to the latest Clover version but none of these fixes that have worked for others have worked for me.

Could it have been that in the app store I had it set to automatically "install system data files and security updates" and an update caused it?

Any help would be appreciated!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back