Gigabyte H97M-D3H
CPU
i5-4750
Graphics
HD 4600
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi Pilgrim

Helping out someone with building their 1st Hackintosh. Can't get past the IOConsoleUsers stage with the USB installer. Been using the createinstallmedia method for building Sierra USB installer. My Sierra version is 10.12.6. Clover version is v2.4K_r4128. Have followed many of the threads to come up with viable solutions. None worked so far. Attached my config.plist and the screenshot.

Any help is appreciated. BTW, here're the configurations of the system I am working on:

MB: Gigabyte GA-H110-S2PH
Processor: Core i5 6400
RAM: Corsair 12 GB 2400 MHz (8+4) running @ 2133 MHz
Graphics: built-in Intel HD 530

Attachments

• IMG_20170807_141438.jpg
    IMG_20170807_141438.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 350
  • config.plist
    5.6 KB · Views: 237
Hi Pilgrim

Helping out someone with building their 1st Hackintosh. Can't get past the IOConsoleUsers stage with the USB installer. Been using the createinstallmedia method for building Sierra USB installer. My Sierra version is 10.12.6. Clover version is v2.4K_r4128. Have followed many of the threads to come up with viable solutions. None worked so far. Attached my config.plist and the screenshot.

Any help is appreciated. BTW, here're the configurations of the system I am working on:

MB: Gigabyte GA-H110-S2PH
Processor: Core i5 6400
RAM: Corsair 12 GB 2400 MHz (8+4) running @ 2133 MHz
Graphics: built-in Intel HD 530
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/macos-10-12-5-update.220866/#post-1504116

Hi

Thanks for the prompt reply. I am afraid that was no help. As you may see from the attached config.plist my Inject intel is already unchecked.

What should I do next?
you could try adding those kexts to your usb clover/kexts/other or clover/kexts/10.12 which ever folder you are using

you could try adding those kexts to your usb clover/kexts/other or clover/kexts/10.12 which ever folder you are using

Hi

Finally, it's worked. Followed your suggestion and got past the installer. Successfully installed Sierra & completed all post-installation stages. Copied the USB config.plist to the EFI Clover on the HDD. In the Clover kext directory copied the two kext. Everything is working fine except for sleep. Because whenever the computer goes to sleep, I have to reboot it again to have it working again. Any suggestions? BTW, the Erp is not enabled in BIOS.

Thanks for the help though.

Hi

Finally, it's worked. Followed your suggestion and got past the installer. Successfully installed Sierra & completed all post-installation stages. Copied the USB config.plist to the EFI Clover on the HDD. In the Clover kext directory copied the two kext. Everything is working fine except for sleep. Because whenever the computer goes to sleep, I have to reboot it again to have it working again. Any suggestions? BTW, the Erp is not enabled in BIOS.

Thanks for the help though.
you may need to do some dsdt and ssdt patching, the guides are linked from the FAQ:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Try to boot with an invalid ig-platform-id (0x12345678).
At Clover Boot Screen select Options > Graphics Injector > FakeID and enter 0x12345678

When you reach the desktop, install the kexts (Lilu.kext and IntelGraphicsFixup.kext) to /Library/Extensions using KextBeast.
My system was going to a black screen after showing the "ioconsoleusers" line, I tried unchecking the Intel graphics option, no difference, now after using a Fake ID it at least doesn't go to a black screen but it still hangs at the same line. Any ideas on what I can do now?

@astro81, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back