Intel Core i7-6700K
Graphics
ROG-STRIX-GTX1080-O8G-11GBPS
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
I am trying to install High sierra and stuck at line 000001.538525 AppleUSBLegacyRooT , I need some instructions on how I can get passed this error.

Mobo: Gigabyte zx 710
Processor: skylake 6700k

Attachments

• IMG_3889.JPG
    IMG_3889.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 46
Last edited:
I am trying to install High sierra and stuck at line 000001.538525 AppleUSBLegacyRooT , I need some instructions on how I can get passed this error.

Mobo: Gigabyte zx 710
Processor: skylake 6700k
  • The verbose boot screen was about to show the full extent of the problem , but the image has not caught the crucial part.
  • From whatever is shown there, it seems, that the boot was failing from a USB port file transfer issue.
  • If after taking the photo you had observed a "Prohibit Entry Sign", it is conclusive of a USB port problem.
  • Causes for that may be:
    • BIOS USB controllers are NOT ENABLED properly -> check that
    • CLOVER/kexts/Other lacking a USB kext
    • CLOVER/config.plist -Devices -USB no FixOwnership
    • The Usb Installer is in the wrong USB port
  • If the verbose boot error could be something different later in that boot, it may be from your Nvidia PCIE Graphics card.
    • Try Changing BIOS to use IGFX with DVMT Pre-Allocated Memory of 128M and remove the Nvidia GTX 1080 from the MoBo during installation
    • After installation with Intel HD 530 , install Nvidia Webdriver, add needed kexts to CLOVER/kexts/Other and also to /S/L/E and change BIOS to PCIE Graphics and Disable Intel Processor Graphics and then shut down and change the Graphics to NVIDIA and reboot.
  • There are more details than the outline I have given.

Thanks. It was an USB issue. I've changed the USB config in config.plist and it fixed the issue.

Thanks. It was an USB issue. I've changed the USB config in config.plist and it fixed the issue.
Glad it worked out OK for you.
Thanks for your feed back.
Please edit your Post Title with the Prefix [SOLVED].
That way others can find your post as a resource when searching for answers to the same issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back