Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Help! Sleep - P8P67-M Pro, i3 2100, 5770

Thanks for looking

Attachments

• DSDT.AML
    32.9 KB · Views: 53

tried to do the changes laid out by toleda in this thread viewtopic.php?f=14&t=57287

however, i cannot change the PWRB section, or the compile will fail.
also the _PTS section cannot be made to be exactly the same as how toleda describes it, or again, itll fail to compile.

ive done a slight change to the _PTS part, so give it a try.
if it still doesnt help, post in toleda's thread for more ideas.

Attachments

• DSDT.aml
    32.9 KB · Views: 60

I'll give it a shot, perhaps there is more I can give you from my end? I really don't know what kind of information is useful to fix this kind of thing. I really appreciate your efforts.

Edit: Closer, hdd spins down, about 15 seconds later the fans do, and 2 seconds late it wakes back up. at least no hard reboot required. I know I dont have wake on lan checked or anything obvious...

Edit2: you mother frucking genious. after unchecking restart after power failure (i swear i read that was supposed to be checked) it works!!!!

you got a donate url or something? I love you!

ive used toleda's fix on a friends asus h67 board, and it compiled fine, but yours is throwing up errors.

post in toleda's thread (give him some info and link him to this thread). hopefully he can do something with your dsdt. im not really good at solving dsdt issues

I'll give it a shot, perhaps there is more I can give you from my end? I really don't know what kind of information is useful to fix this kind of thing. I really appreciate your efforts.

Edit: Closer, hdd spins down, about 15 seconds later the fans do, and 2 seconds late it wakes back up. at least no hard reboot required. I know I dont have wake on lan checked or anything obvious...

Edit2: you mother frucking genious. after unchecking restart after power failure (i swear i read that was supposed to be checked) it works!!!!

you got a donate url or something? I love you!

Which dsdt did you use? Can i use it with an i5? same board, same vid card...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back