Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus Z170p d3
CPU
I5-6400
Graphics
RX480 8gb
Hi, I've got problem when booting with the RX580. When i connect it into the PCIE slot, even if i'm using the HD 530 IGPU (i7 6700K) , the PC become stuck with the "IOConsoleUsers: gIOScreenLockState 3,hs 0, bs 0, now 0, sm 0x0. When i use the GPU output (HDMI), the screen become Black at around 50% loading . I tried using whatevergreen and lilu. but no Luck. Tried using DeInit in clover, same story. If I try to Disable CSM, the PC goes black, and never recover (only with a BIOS Reset)
here is my PC
Asus Z170P D3
I7 6700K
Asus Strix RX580 TOP (T8G)
16GB DDR3L 1866MHz

MacOS is on a sata 3 320GB drive.
Ty for help :D

Does not require Buying Advice - Moved to Desktop Support.

Solved, I'm writing from the hackintosh. I went into the BIOS, and changed the CSM to "load UEFI drivers first", enabled the Igpu Multi Display and connected two HDMI cables (one to the GPU, and one to the IGPU) and connected them to the same monitor. Then I went into clover, and checked "Inject ATI, DeInit and Inject Intel", and it booted (Using the HDMI from the GPU)with the right resolution, with all the 8GB of VRAM and without graphics artifacts

Solved, I'm writing from the hackintosh. I went into the BIOS, and changed the CSM to "load UEFI drivers first", enabled the Igpu Multi Display and connected two HDMI cables (one to the GPU, and one to the IGPU) and connected them to the same monitor. Then I went into clover, and checked "Inject ATI, DeInit and Inject Intel", and it booted (Using the HDMI from the GPU)with the right resolution, with all the 8GB of VRAM and without graphics artifacts
I am having this same issue and am a bit of a beginner. By "going in to clover" and changing those things do you mean on clover configurator or from the clover boot screen in the options.

Im having the same problem and have tried everything! It only happens when I put in the rx 580 doesnt happen when I use my old 5570 My bios is legacy doesnt have CSM option

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back